SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

What better way to accentuate those lovely legs than to see them donned in the finest hosiery. For today's SSCT im asking for screencaps when we see our girls wearing Stockings & Tights.
What can be included

Basically just as the above, stockings and tights. Im sure most of you will head straight for the stockings pics, but there are plenty of tights on show too, as per my example below.

When posting pics of them wearing tights, try to make sure your image clearly defines this. Though im sure it will !
What can't be included

Simply posting a pic of them wearing garters on bare legs is a real no no. Certainly no tight leggings are allowed.

Target. Can we find `30` examples ?

Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will kick this one off with the Pantyhose wearing Gill & Rosie in `Red Light Spells Danger`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Im sure most of you will head straight for the stockings pics......

Lulu in Jamaica Stockingsfest

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Old Grey Whistler
An iconic picture from Suspicion

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
Grandma's Party

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Mikey
Now everythings cool, Dracs a part of the band

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Old Grey Whistler
Black Betty

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Mikey
Take Me To The Mardi Gras

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

`Hands Up` give me your tights.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Old Grey Whistler
All Right Now

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Together We Are Beautiful

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Everything'sRosie
I've been Searching for some hosiery screengrabs.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
Heart Of Glass

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Chanson D'armour.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Everything'sRosie
Anita considers her leg attire was a little ill-chosen for A Rainy Night In Georgia

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

PattiForPM
There's nothing "background" about this seam pic.  Shut Up!

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Everything'sRosie
Using footie parlance, Sue takes one for the team!

Ma Nah Ma Nah

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

`I Get A Kick` out of Pans People wearing stockings.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Everything'sRosie
Sorry about this but...

Disco, Disco Duck

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
Play That Funky Music