SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Old Grey Whistler
Can't Help Falling In Love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Patti in Cavatina

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
Harvest For The World

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Mikey
You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Sue glitters in Ain't No Stopping Us Now

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
It's a bit dull, but it's Sunny

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The film version of `Monster Mash`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

PattiForPM
OK I admit I spent a little longer getting this grab than I really had to but.......it is Boogie Nights

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

Difficult to get a good look at em, but in this routine only Patti dons the nylons.

Forever In Blue Jeans, or in muddy brown tights.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

PattiForPM
Once again the Lady keeps them pretty well under wraps but I'm sure Patti is once again in the right leg-kit in The Flasher

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

The Rubberband Man
Sweet Stockings Woman

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

`The Love I Lost`.

#The tights i lost, were a sweet pair#

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Nylons a plenty.

PattiForPM
Keep on Dancing ....please!