SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

For today's SSCT, im after screenies were we see our dancers with one foot/leg raised, and the other foot planted on the ground. Im sure there are countless times this happened in many routines, just a case of capturing the moment. Sounds easy doesn't it, so i thought i would try to add a twist to the proceedings.
We must add our screengrabs in order of the years 1976 to 1981 and only from TOTPs. Ive chosen these years as they are the fullest we have in terms of routines, so apologies to any Pans People fans who want to know why ive omitted the bulk of their work.

So let me explain more clearly. I will post the first screengrab and it will be from 1976. So the next guy must post from 1977, then the next will be 1978 and so on until we reach 1981. That will be 6 screenies and that will be known as a `round`. So how many `rounds` will we be able to complete during the day. Id like to think we could have at least ten rounds under our belts.

So long as your screencap shows a dancer or dancers perched on a single foot whilst the other is raised, its acceptable for this thread.
If you find someone has posted a few moments before your pic, then please delete it and try again with the following year. Though keep your pic handy for when that year comes around again on the next round.  I reserve the right to delete pics that are not in yearly order, so please delete them yourselves if possible. All the routine years can be found by looking in the `lists` section if you are not sure.
Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps of from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.
So i may as well begin at the earliest possible routine in 1976, with the leg wearying `In Dulci Jubilo`. This is an example of `in action` leg standing, so apologies if its slightly blurred.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

The Rubberband Man
From 1977, Rosie matches the criteria in Suspicion

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

AC/PD
As straight as an arrow, Patti kicks off the second most delightful Take A Chance On Me performance.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

The Rubberband Man
1979 - Knock On Wood

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Post deleted by admin. Please try to delete your own posts at the time of posting when two years collide. Simply use that pic on the next round (if your fast enough that is).

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Everything'sRosie
I knew that would happen

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

AC/PD
With all those limbs, it's little wonder that Sue's such a magnificent dancer.

Another One Bites The Dust

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Old Grey Whistler
1981 - Bermuda Triangle

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

The Rubberband Man
Shake Shake Shake a leg in the air

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj72/jangly909/Legs%20And%20Co/Ruby%20Flipper/Shake%20Shake%20Shake/Shake%20Your%20Booty_zpsrjkhj6ri.png

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Old Grey Whistler
1977 - Getting Ready For Love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Great start guys to the thread. We are well into round two, so keep em coming.

1978. All Right Leg Now, though on this occasion its left..

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Old Grey Whistler
1979 -Bad Girls - The dog has all its legs on the ground but the girls don't.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

1980-#I Am A One Leg In Love#.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

1981 - Can You Feel It

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Round 3-1976-High kicking Sue in Disco Connection.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Old Grey Whistler
Oxygene - 1977 - Difficult to do a good quality screencap of this one.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

PattiForPM
1978 - Le Freak

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

Everything'sRosie
1979 - Tragedy

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

1980-My Feet Keep Dancing, but one foot stays planted.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-On one leg only, though with a twist !

AC/PD
Aiming a kick at the bulb in the lamppost

Rainy Night In Georgia
1234