SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

After the loss of dear Ruth this week there can only be one subject for this Saturdays screencap thread and that is quite naturally Ruth. I did consider making this a free for all, in other words just bombard the thread with all sorts of Ruth pics (action and still images), but id like to keep it pertaining to some rules like other SSCT's. The rules are a bit different so please read them before posting.
1-All your pics of Ruth must be taken from actual dance routines, in other words screencaps. No posed still pictures please.

2-Your screencaps can be head only or full length of Ruth in a routine. Try to include Ruth only, but i concede sometimes others dancers may also be in shot. So long as Ruth is the main figure.

3-Unlike most weeks in which this is limited to TOTPs only, im allowing all other shows which Pans People may have danced on. There are quite a few of these for examples Two Ronnies, John Denver Show, The Price of Fame, etc etc.
Today's target total is 70. We have all day to achieve this figure. If the total is reached, folk can carry on posting until midnight if they wish.

Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.

Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will begin this with Ruth from today's header routine. I hope very much others will join into this today and make this SSCT tribute to a true legend of Television dancing.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
I'm starting off with a screencap from the surviving 12 seconds of "Give Me Just A Little More Time"

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Old Grey Whistler
LA Resurrection

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
Philly Dog

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Mikey
Hip Hug Her

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

As a late comer to the BBC4 repeats I have very little of Ruth on dvd and I've no idea how to screen grab off YT. So forgive me my lack of participation today, though I'm very much looking forward to seeing the contributions of others. Here's one I do have though.

I Can't Give You Anything But My Love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

I met a devil woman
She took my heart away

You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
The cool chick in the Theme From The Persuaders

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

AC/PD
Without You - Nilsson

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
The Green Manalishi (London Aktuell 1970)

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Mikey
Yesterday (Two Ronnies version)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
Green River

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Theme from Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Better drink that quickly Ruth, before someone takes it off you!
Save Your Sugar For Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Baby you know, my love for you is real

More More More
Vin

Silver Star - The Four Seasons

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
Smarty Pants

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Old Grey Whistler
White Light  - PP In Concert

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

VintageVideos
Stoney End

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Ruth-a-mania.

Mikey
Make It With You