SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

I thought this an apt title for a week on OFTDs thats seen many of our temperatures hit boiling point because of you know what. Anyhow, today im looking for routines in which we see our dancers wearing red.
What can be included.

Quite simply any routine that our dancers wear red. Now i know sometimes red can come in varying shades and sometimes it edges towards pink and some times towards purple. You will have to make a judgement call if you think your pic qualifies for red.
The target for this is `40` screencaps.

Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will kick this off with the real Legs & Co who are all women who talk sweetly, as opposed to a woman who simply sweet talks.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

The Rubberband Man
Chi Mai

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Mikey
Couldn't resist posting Cherry's reaction to the Ghetto Child false start.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

In anticipation of tonight's big punch-up, here's Gill showing insufficient "respect" to Pauline.

Love Hit Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Mikey
Its that gibberish classic 'Mah Nà Mah Nà'

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

The Rubberband Man
Patti in Saturday Night Fever mode, doing the Disco Point to "It's A Love Thing"

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Old Grey Whistler
Suspicion

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Favourite Shirts, when they are not wearing red dresses.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

The Rubberband Man
Hands up who's wearing the most red? Phil wins....  TRBM

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Ruby Flipper and friend edging dangerously close to orange on `Reggae Like It Used To Be`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

The Rubberband Man
Pauline's delighted to qualify in Turn The Music Up

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Pauline in `Got To Give It Up` 2.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

A wild-eyed and dangerous Lulu

Hands Up

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

The Rubberband Man
Let's All Chant for Sue

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Everything'sRosie
...and now she's facing the perils of the Bermuda Triangle!

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Gill in `The Groove`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Legsfan
Gill in Baby Stop Crying

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Old Grey Whistler
Gill again this time in Fantasy

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Legsfan
This one has been staring at you all day!

More More More

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Seeing Red.

Old Grey Whistler
Dance Dance Dance