SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

For today's SSCT im asking for grabs that capture just two dancers in the camera shot. Please refer to the thread rules below.

Only two dancers are allowed in shot.

No cropping out other dancers, your screencap must have be of the same camera constraints as was broadcast.

The routine you select for your screencap must be one that contains at least 3 dancers. No duet routines, as that would make it a bit to easy.

NOW AN IMPORTANT BIT

To make sure the dancers used gets spread around a bit, a gap of at least 3 pics must be maintained before those dancers can be used again. So lets say for example a picture of Sue & Patti is used. It would then have to go...

Sue/Patti, another 2 dancers, another 2 dancers. Then pics of Sue and/or Patti pic are then eligible to be used again.

The challenge today is to try to include all the regular 19 dancers that appeared in Pans, Ruby & Legs in our screencaps. I'm not sure this is possible so lets give it a go.

I will during the day post updates on the dancers used. I wonder which dancer will be posted the most times ?

We have all day on this, so please have a rummage around the clips and join in. Can we get over 50 examples.

Please remember.

Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will begin this by using Patti & Cherry (so they cannot be used again now until picture 4).

`Love Hangover` from the summer of Ruby Flipper.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Everything'sRosie
Feel the heat! Rosie and Gill give us some Hot Stuff.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Old Grey Whistler
Those Bad Girls, Sue & Pauline

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Jeepster, Ruth and Andi

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

This takes care of two of the Ruby lads.

`Let Em In`.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Coconut Airways

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Anita & Sue lumbered with The Birdie Song.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Louise & Cherry in Papa Was A Rollin' Stone

I've rejected the temptation to post a picture of Ruth & Cherry
Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

The 3 fellas done with as Gavin completes that.

Gavin & Patti in `Soul City Walk` .

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Ruth & Dee Dee, I Think Of You

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Lulu & Sue are Sunday Girls.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Itchycoo Park, Cherry and Mary

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Tap Turns On The Water with Andrea & Flick

Vin

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Sue & Lee in Jungle Rock.

With Lee's inclusion all 19 dancers have been used now at least once.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Lonely Boy - Patti & Floid

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Post removed

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Loves Unkind, Gill and Pauline

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Old Grey Whistler
Phil & Sue in Heart On My Sleeve

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Flick & Dee Dee in `River Deep Mountain High`

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Ruth & Cherry, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet

Vin
1234