SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
One more for Ruth & Andrea, Let's See Action

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

This one was an `Easy` choice. Patti & Gill.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
In Dulce Jubilo with Sue & Lee

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Babs & Ruth at Christmas, with `Spirit In The Sky`

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Lulu and Rosie Let Em In

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
You Little Trustmaker, Sue & Cherry

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Patti (and her struggles with the bear) & Pauline in `IISYHABBWYHIAM)

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Barbados V2, Ruth and Mary

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Everything'sRosie
Lulu and Rosie try to bring those feet under control

Dee Dee & Louise, Ain't No Sunshine

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Everything'sRosie
Pauline and Gill getting Hit by love

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Gimme two with a-lots of honey -
Babs & Ruth are "Girls"

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Phil & the ultra sexy Sue in `TVC15`

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Mikey
Supernature, Lulu and Rosie

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

VintageVideos
Fang's People

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Gill & Pauline in `Off The Wall`, or in Simon Bates case its `Up The Wall` !!

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

You Sexy Sugar Plum, Cherry and Ruth

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Sue & Patti are My Forbidden Lovers. (yeah, in ya dreams mate).

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

Everything'sRosie
Rosie Lulu in Sultans of Swing

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD - Two of them in shot.

THE THREAD IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW SCREENCAPS.

Thanks to all that took part. The target of 50 pictures was easily reached and you guys once again came good in the end.

Below is the table of which dancer was the most used in the thread.

Sue  14
Ruth  10
Lulu  9
Pauline  9