Quantcast

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Id like to keep it topical on today's SSCT, but Easter metaphors are few and far between on the routines. A few bunny ears and thats about it. So instead i will go for the cross symbol. Let me explain further.
Quite simply im asking for screencaps when we see our dancers with their arms out stretched to the side to create the symbol of a cross. This does work best when they are in a standing position, as im my example below. But if you capture them at the right moment you can screencap them on the move mid-dance in this position.
This may be quite a difficult task today, and to be honest if have no idea how many there are, hence the fact im not asking for a target. But sometimes its good to have to go searching through routines.

Normal criteria applies.
Only screencaps from TOTPs are allowed.
Only one image per routine is allowed, once that routine has been used, its gone. Make a note of the routines in order not to repeat them.
Only one picture per member at a time, once someone else posts, you may do so again.

I will kick this off with a whole bunch of them in the desired cross position. Can you dear friends come up with more examples.
Calling Occupants Of Interplanetary Crafts.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Everything'sRosie
I think this one fits the criteria

Heart of Glass

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

This SSCT appears to be much more difficult than i expected.

Anyway, heres Lulu from December 63.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Old Grey Whistler
Lovely Day

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

PattiForPM
Sue does her bit for our Morning Glory

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Everything'sRosie
Lulu looking mesmerizingly beautiful in Cavatina

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Aviator Patti in Living On An Island

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Lulu in `Hands Up`

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Everything'sRosie
Say When gives us a cross for each disciple and a blessed child lost in Heavenly excelsior.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Patti (with Uncle Acker) adopts the desired position.

Aria

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Old Grey Whistler
Oxygene

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Theres A Kind Of Ruth.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Old Grey Whistler
Torn Between Two Lovers

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Silver Star.

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Old Grey Whistler
The Greatest Love Of All

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Mikey
Spirit In The Sky

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

The Rubberband Man
Lulu gets crossed in "It's A Love Thing"

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

Mikey
You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

The Rubberband Man
Gill's Turn

Re: SATURDAY SCREEN CAP THREAD-Yes, please get cross with me.

PattiForPM
You'll Never Find Another Love Like Mine or 50 Crosses like Cherry - or maybe you will