SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

As these screen cap threads do seem to be popular, probably because we can all contribute, its time for another. Following on from the recent `It'll be all white on the night` thread, i thought id ask for grabs of routines in which all of the dancers are wearing predominately black. By that i mean say 95% of the costumes must be black to qualify, the odd coloured edgings,belts or cuffs would be fine. There will certainly be nowhere near as many as the white costumes, but im sure we can get this easily into double figures. Please feel free to have a go at this, but remember all of the dancers in the routine must wear black.

Usual thread rules apply, one picture, per member, per post. Once someone else posts you may post a picture again.

I will start this off and go for the jugular straight away with my favourite dancers performance of all time.

`When Will I See You Again`

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Mikey
Sunday Girls ♥

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
There goes my first screen grab...

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

More Than A Woman in black

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
Then came another screen cap

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Used Ta Be My Girl

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Noch ein       Black Betty

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Grease

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Feel the need...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PattiforPM
Nicked direct from the PPCT to which you have all contributed I am sure.....Monster Mash, the movie

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Somebody to  love

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Pushing the 95% ruling to its very limit with the silvery boots and belts.

Life Is What You Make It Part 2

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Barely any black! Praise the lord...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
Rickh69 wrote
Hi Pans what routine is this one from please?
http://www.oneforthedads.org.uk/?p=1903

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Yeah yeah, i know its not a routine, but surely Legs & Co dressed in full black leather look cat suits warrants a screen cap. Legs & Co in black drinking the white stuff.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nlimn_legs-co-pop-group-version-1-national-milk-publicity-council-tx-05-02-1982_school

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
RYAN wrote

You've got a lorra bottle putting that one up!
Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Ok then, here's a total blackout. Wearing the dark!

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Clever bending of the rules there L&C4me

And The Black Goes On.