SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Let's Have a quiet night in - With these girls around, who would want to go out?

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

VintageVideos
Just recently recovered from the monster's vaults, Pan's People dancing to Deep Purple's "Black Night" (quite a literal routine I have to say):

At the same time it was disclosed that Pan's People danced an almost identical routine to the Trammps' "The Night The Lights Went Out". Rumours about a similar dance to the Hollies' "Long Dark Road" are still unconfirmed though.
You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Doc
and I waited about 5 seconds wondering why the picture was not loading
Still living in 1979

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Great capture OGW!!! Thats a keeper if ever there was
Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Blame it on the boogie ...
Black with a tiny hint of blue plus black with a tiny hint of green. Near as dammit black! Were's my other glasses?

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Legs & Co in the early days, Theme from Jaws.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
L&C4me wrote
Blame it on the boogie ...
Black with a tiny hint of blue plus black with a tiny hint of green. Near as dammit black! Were's my other glasses?
Adjudicator!
Come off it, that's not black. There's no hint of black! Spangly dark blue and green!
Blame it on your eyesight more like!

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Doc
I think the BBC better show it on BBC 4 HD to prove it. But as there's no chance whatsoever of that happening I would have agree with green and blue having watched it once or twice or maybe twenty times.
Still living in 1979

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Ahhhh, the total gorgeous Miss Menhenick in black with red heart motif.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
If only the International Monetary Fund delegates were like this - I Wish

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Never going to stop then. I Just can't get enough of this team!

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

The big white scarfs are a bit of a hindrance to the black theme in the Promised Land.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Sure there's a little red on the outfit but I still want to advocate kissing you all over

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Heil Flick

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Take a chance on me...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Our 1979 poll winner - Heart of Glass

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Searching

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
If that Boogie one is staying then I'm posting this!

And don't even bother asking!

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Another one bites the dust.

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me could you do me a favour and get PansLegs' dander up again if this is the result!