SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Routines are running a bit thin now, so `those dresses` are back. Just hope i dont incur the wrath of internet trolls for daring to put a pic of JS up. Well yah boo sucks to the lot of em.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
  Ruths face in that post says it all!
Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Little Devils...    Just can't give you up...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
There's still a very obvious (i.e. non rare) Pans one I'm surprised hasn't been posted yet.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Guess you mean this.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
Nobody does it better...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

AC/PD
 Some of these suggestions are decidedly dodgy in terms of the minimum requirement of "95% black"
Colour-blindness and maths tests are required!

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Actually im quite impressed by how many so called black outfits have made this thread. Yes L&C4me chucked a bit of a ringer in with `BIOTB`, but its only a bit of fun, no big deal. I will have a think this afternoon if there are any more. No Black whole troupe costumes i notice from Ruby Flipper. Obviously the theme of that Summer was bright gay abandonment, and the colour black didn't fit into the grand scheme of things (unless of course black outfits featured on the routines that were wiped).

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PattiforPM
Except of course the legendary and possibly imaginary Leader of the Pack

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

VintageVideos
"Your teeth may grit"

Finder's Keepers
You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

PansLegs
By that i mean say 95% of the costumes must be black to qualify...
Translated> "as long as there's one dot of black somewhere on the screen that's OK, then any costume colour you like."

From bulimic bull to space invader - Contortionist Sue in Hot Stuff.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

L&C4me
This one may get past the colour black police!  I'll just check though with my magnifiers; if I can find where I put them. I'll ask lady Linda for a helping hand...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Trying my best to justify L&C4mes inclusion of BIOTB

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

VintageVideos
The gorgeous Yesterday:

You are a genie
And all I ask for is your smile
Each time I rub the lamp

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Legs always wore black when they danced to Blondie.
Here is Call Me

Merry Christmas

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - A total blackout !

Old Grey Whistler
Stomp