SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

The ever popular Screen-cap thread deserves another outing and this time im after any routine in which we see our dancers dressed in Denim (yes it dont have to be just jeans). Can we get into double figures on this, im sure we can ?

Usual thread rules apply, one picture, per member, per post. Once someone else posts you may post a picture again.

Well i will take the quite obvious and easy `Jeans On` which provide the lyrics for the title of this thread. Note i have resisted the usual Patti from the rear shot !

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Old Grey Whistler
Another from Ruby Flipper - Soul City Walk

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Lots of Daisy Dukes and Denim Jackets in Stray Cat Strut.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

L&C4me
As the title suggests: "forever in blue jeans"!

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Mikey
Foot Stompin' Denim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Loads of denim here, with Lena Martell doing her best to promote the trade.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

L&C4me
They're similar outfits in Lena's show to 'forever in blue jeans' Ryan. Lulu's and Roses are...

"One of these nights..."

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

PattiforPM
I met a Devil Woman, She took my heart away

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Gosh i hope we can reach my target of double figures. Here is `Pick Up The Pieces` with the girls in denim shorts.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Old Grey Whistler
Disco Connection - With what appears to be denim shorts

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Suefan
More shredded denim, although only in a minor key.  (FC must have only had her nail scissors to hand that day!)

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

L&C4me
Lulu the builder in YMCA!

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

In both of the Legs backing dances to `This Ole House`, we can see them kitted out in denim shorts. In this pic we see Lulu in full denim, as well as Shaky whos also sporting our topical material.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

Who's That Hurll
It was a case of 'You're the One That I don't  Want' when Floyd came up with this Hawaiian combination.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

L&C4me
"Sandy"   Patti with lucky Jeans clad Martin...

Jim

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

AC/PD
Possibly a stretch, but two dancers sport flared jeans in 1977's 'You're Gonna Get Next To Me'.
The lucky dance partners of both Lulu and Sue, plucked from the audience.

Re: SCREEN-CAP thread - I pull on my jeans and I feel all right.

The Rubberband Man
It's All Too Beautiful ....