SEASONAL GREETINGS.

sueforever
May I wish you all a Merry Christmas and prosperous New Year on the forum. And especial our Leading lady Sue and her family.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

AC/PD
The very same to Sue...oh and you too, sueforever.
Have an enjoyable Christmas, s4e.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Legsfan
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year S4E! and of course merry christmas to the legendary Sue and all the other members of Pan's People, Ruby Flipper and Legs & Co.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

CoffeeThing
Merry Christmas one and all, and of course to our leading lady and her family. May 2017 bring peace and good health to everyone.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Everything'sRosie
Thank you Sueforever, Liverpool's finest librarian. And Merry Christmas to everyone else too. I wish I had discovered OFTDs before.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Merry Xmas to you too SFE

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Doc
Happy Christmas from the night shift!
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Old Grey Whistler
Merry Christmas to all on the forum and all the dancers as well.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Gorgeous Daze
Shouting out a big Merry Christmas Everybody from the West Midlands.

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

The Rubberband Man
A Merry Christmas to everyone. I hope Santa has been good to you all.
Anybody for another mince pie ?

Re: SEASONAL GREETINGS.

Mikey
Happy Xmas Everyone!