SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
_______________________________________
SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO  The Jacksons
_______________________________________
09/06/77  Dancers Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
_______________________________________
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwr8kI-EVK0
_______________________________________
No dancer in this really stood out and said "Ryan, pick me". So i will go for hand shaking `Rosie`, even though it looked like she wanted to link hands with the others but remembered she wasn't supposed too.

With no Pans People comments for a couple of weeks id thought id sneak in an extra Legs DOTD from 77.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

PattiForPM
OK it's rant time.  I can hardly see any of the Dancers at all what with the lighting, Land that Time Forgot style ferns and temporarily employed Cameraman with ADHD.  During Patti's solo bit the camera actually wanders off for God's sake!  Alright I've calmed down now.  I'll nominate Pauline who manages to appear lovely through the primordial soup for DotD.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

The only dancer with the slightest suggestion of "Colm, pick me" is Lulu - so, yeah.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Pauline

For appearing to take the lead with routine at various times during the routine, although, apart from that, there really was no stand-out individual performances, it was a proper team effort, my assessments weren't helped by the palm tree, that kept getting in the way of the action.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

bucksby
Yeah I agree the lighting in this routine is pretty poor and definately spoils the experience. Gill sticks out for me, her perm does in particular! Gill is my DOTD.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

L&C4me
DOTD - Lulu

Lulu gets this vote from me.
Jim
Stu

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Stu
I agree with Paperboyplod, down with the tree, hurray for Pauline!

DOTD - Pauline

Stuey

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Andeebee
really bad blocking on this routine, camera everywhere, audience in the way, distraction from the Lego™ haired mannequin in some hideous 70's department store Hawaiian shirt.

So really difficult to pick on dancer out of this mess...Rosie looks lost at the start dancing on her own.....but Sue just just pips it from young Miss Peters...

DOTD: Sue

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Rarely has a routine failed to live up to the song's title to such an extent ... "Let Me Hide The Way To Go" would have been more appropriate.
Anyway, my choice here is Lulu

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Old Bill
Tricky... but when they're not in the dark or behind the tree it's Lulu that's showing me the way to go.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Pauline.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Doc
Pauline.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Gill

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Difficult decision but Lulu just shades it.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Angie
It is very dark but.....

DOTD: Pauline

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Lulu, got the job done.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Mikey
Pauline.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Without any real stand-outs I'll favour my fave. Patti.

Re: SHOW YOU THE WAY TO GO (DOTD)

My Dotd will for usual lady and that is Sue.