SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
SIR DUKE (April 77)   Stevie Wonder
21/04/77     Dancers - Gill,Lulu,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqAqI8hdMxQ
My eye is drawn quite naturally to the magnificent Sue in this. But once again all 5 dancers are on top form, and to select just one is a difficult ask. But it will be `Sue` for me.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

PattiForPM
Yep all good but only one "Sue-perb"

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Andeebee
Sue-per duper Sue

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Andeebee
just the look of Sue in this is breathtaking, and I can state hand on heart she was one beautiful girl...

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

I'm feeling it all over for Sue here too. A top class mid-solo - and she irresistibly develops Lulu-itis at the end!

I must say though, a flawless routine - I love all the dancers. Once more, a deep shame Patti misses this corking number and only Tony seems interested in the stalls.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

All the girls on form here. But Sue's solo has to earn her the DOTD from me.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Old Bill
Lulu starts off so well, Rosie is a strong contender, in fact all them are spot on in this - which is surely in everyone's top 10.

But the most sparkling of these sparkling beauties is Sue. And with her solo too no-else can come close.

And if anyone disagrees, I have one thing to say to them! ;-)

Jeremiah 31:13

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

PaulF
Love this routine, all of the girls are so gorgeous but DOTD Sue just has that extra something.
Paul

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Adorable Gillusion
Enjoyed watching Rosie and Lulu in this one, but Gill gets my vote as I can't take my eyes off her...stunning once again.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Doc
They are all dotd's in this great dance, but if I had to pick one then it's Sue by a whisker.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

VintageVideos
I just love the opening sequence here, Pauline's smile is so bright ...

But for the DotD I have to agree with most of the others here, it's Sue who is really fantastic in this routine.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

bucksby
great routine and better than the xmas day one. Love the outfits and doTD who else but Sue.
Stu

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Stu
Full house! It's Sue for me.

Stuey

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Who's That Hurll
It's not a full house, as AG has gone for his favourite lady. I'm also going for Sue though.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

L&C4me has voted for Sue in this routine

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Old Grey Whistler
Sue does a fabulous solo  and I am sorely tempted to give her my vote, but I really like Rosie in this one, She shines brightly throughout the routine and I particularly like her combo with Lulu so it is Rosie who gets DOTD.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Suefan
Sue for Dotd.

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Angie
DOTD: Pauline

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Lookmacinanger
Pauline, you can feel it all over people....

Re: SIR DUKE (April 77) -- DOTD

Mikey
Rosie and Lulu are both fantastic, but Lulu's expressions a 0.16 wins her the DOTD.