SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

SOUND & VISION   (**DOTD selections only**)    David Bowie
03/03/77    Dancers--Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
For obvious reasons no link is available

This week ive included two routines for DOTD for 1977.
I realize not everybody will be able to comment on this one but i want to include as many routines as i can. The make-up department have really gone to town on the dancers in this, but they have made `Rosie` look simply magnificent. Her hair is fantastic and she is my DOTD for this one.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Doc
Can't pick anyone on a 6 second mute clip. Now if someone had the rest .....

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Although I'm seen the clip before, it's never been substantial enough in length for me to decide who out of the six is most worthy of praise... so until a lengthy clip of the mighty "Sound and Vision" resurfaces, I'm withholding my DotD vote on it. Sorry for any inconvenience I may cause by my decision.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

No worries, i understand not everyone will be making a selection on this. As i say, i wanted to include as many routines as possible.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Pauline's Buddha like traffic cop atop the cube gets her my selection.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Paperboyplod
Lulu

Just going on the few seconds of this routine that I've Ben able to watch, Lulu with her arm signals, gets the accolade here.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Pauline

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

JEZ
Although i watched and remember this routine from its first broadcast ,ive got to say that my memory is not that good that i can remember what dancer did what ,or most of the choreography come to that ,ive only seen a few seconds of the clip since ,which i find it impossible to be able to pick a dancer out of a few seconds ,i would imagine the only people who could really vote on the performance are the lucky few who have been able to view it again in recent years

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

VintageVideos
I've seen a few screen grabs of it involving Pauline, and as I did not vote very often for her before, it seems appropriate to make her my DotD in this one.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

JEZ
hi vin ,yes theres no problem mate with voting ,i just like to see the whole performance before i can judge ,i must admitt i do find it hard anyway picking a dancer of the day even watching the whole routine ,i wish i didnt struggle so much at picking out one dancer
JEZ
Stu

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Stu
Seems a little cruel on the girls who were involved but didn't appear in these 6 seconds, but based on what I saw Lulu gets my vote.

DOTD - Lulu

Stuey

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
Lulu

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Old Bill
I *imagine* I'd have gone for Lulu... as is my want. But given that a few others have - who have  presumably seen this - I'm pretty sure I'd go for Lulu. So I'm saying Lulu. Until I see it. After which I may still be saying Lulu.
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Doc
I have no idea who dotd should be. So I'm going to echo Ryan's comment and give it to Rosie for looking simply magnificent, because I'm sure she did.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Colm
I now feel prepared to elect my Dancer of the Day here - and I'm going for Rosie.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Good call, Rosie was simply stunning in this.

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Angie
As far as I can see........

DOTD: Lulu

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Lulu, definitely sound and vision

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

PattiForPM
I'm backing Rosie here

Re: SOUND & VISION (DOTD)

Good call P4PM, she was a goddess in this.