STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

In dee dees e mail reply as well as agreeing to do a post on one for the dads for all pans people fans on here ,she also said to tell you to look out for an article that was due to be in the daily mail newspaper and i mentioned this in an earlier post  ,Today that double page article is in that paper along with the photo of pans as they are today ,that she said she was doing on the following wednesday ,so if any pans people fans want to check out what babs .dee dee ,ruth and louise have been up to or what they are looking like today ,the article is in todays daily mail ,or i think it can be found on dailymail online ,happy reading pans people fans

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

JEZ
By reading todays article ,dee dee mentions in it about their performance to elton johns 1972 record crocodile rock , in that she has still kept arthur the  fake crockodile she had to drag around during this routine ,so this is another song that can now be added to my pans people database on here as being a cert ,only another 200 definite routines now i need proof on so i can add them to it ,lol

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

JEZ
Thanks col ive been waiting for someone to do that all day coz i dont know how to do it

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

Colm
No probs, Jez.  By the Mail's standards, not a bad article, and a lovely photo shoot, so nice to see and hear about Louise too.

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

JEZ
yes it was a shame about her husband i didnt know that until today

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

PattiforPM
Sorry Jez I asked about the pic at the bottom of the article but it was the wrong article (the one I was looking at was about Dee Dee and her dance club). Now I see the correct one (thanks Col)

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

mishmash
Excellent May 2011 Q&A with Dee Dee here

http://www.retrosellers.com/features424.htm

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

JEZ
This is an excellent interview mishmash thanks so much for posting it mate

Re: STILL PANTASTIC ,daily mail sat 7th may

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.