SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

After last weeks return to Sunday quizzing, i hope some of you will return to play again this time.
What do you have to do for this quiz.

The object of this weeks quiz is to identify the faces that will be on-screen and to take either the first letters of their forenames or surnames to form anagrams of our dancers names.
What will you see on-screen.

Every ten minutes a set of either 3, 4, 5 or 6 pictures will be on-screen. Players must read the attached caption on every batch of new pictures. Its important players read this caption as it gives instructions of what to do on that particular set of pics.

The pics themselves are of famous people who were around in either the 1960s, 70s & 80s. Some of them were around long before that, some of them are still around today and some are no longer with us of sadly.
What to do once the quiz begins.

Simply write down the names, or as many of the names you know, take the letters that the caption instructs you to and form the anagram. So for example if the people in the pics have surnames that begin with TRHU then for your answer you would need to type RUTH. All i require for answers is one single name of a dancer.
Playing times and points scoring

The quiz will begin at 8.00pm and ends at 9.30pm.

New pics will arrive in 10 minute intervals.

For this quiz just 3 minutes are allowed for answers, then i will post the solutions.

Post editing is not allowed.

The quickest to answer correctly, 2 points are awarded. Every other correct answer earns a single point.
This quiz is relatively easy. Even if you only know half the faces you will still have enough letters to easily identify the dancer. Go on, give it a go, you will enjoy it im sure.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Angie
Sounds great Ryan......i'll give it a go.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

I do hope you can play Angie. This quiz will be very user friendly and some of the rounds will im sure be solved in less than 20 seconds by some of our bright sparks. Even so, every correct answer scores a point and players have 3 minutes to post answers, add to that lots of chat about our subject and im sure a good evening will ensue.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

I will be there Ryan.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

BeautifulBabs
Ryan sorry to let down on this but have some work calls to dial into later and these clash.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

AC/PD
Lee

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Lee

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Lookmacinanger
lee

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

A penny for Mr Plod's thoughts.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

PD 2
P4PM 1
Mac 1

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Looks like Leo is having a similar dream

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Lee

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

PattiforPM
Evening all  (not likely the answer to the plod Q)

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

And by the way hello everybody.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

I remember that old geezer who used to attend all the sporting events back in the 70s dressed in the England gear draping his flag around her. Now what was his name ?

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Lookmacinanger
Keep 'em peeled

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Red tailcoat  and a top hat,too?
Can't recall his name

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (07/02/16) - I know that face !

AC/PD
Ruth
1234 ... 10