SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

What do you have to do ?

You will see 6 pictures of different TOTPs dance routines, each with the letters A-F attached and players are required to pair up (by using the letters) which 3 artists or bands provided the music for each. So ive made some blank diagrams below to demonstrate this.

The first diagram shows what you will see firstly for the question (obviously ive not included the pictures).

So for example the artists in this case may be...

So for this example you would need to type for your answer...
AC   BF   DE
Game times and regulations.
----------------------------------
The quiz will last for 90 minutes.
----------------------------------
The first set of 6 pictures will be on-screen at 8.00pm.
----------------------------------
The solutions will be on-screen 4 minutes later at 8.04pm.
----------------------------------
The next set of 6 pictures will be on-screen at 8.10pm and every ten minutes there after until 9.30pm.
----------------------------------
----------------------------------
Players must type clearly, your first answer is the one i will accept.
----------------------------------
Post editing or deleting is not allowed.
----------------------------------
I will award 2 points to the person who posts the correct combination of letters fastest. Every other correct set of letters will receive a single point.
----------------------------------
For your answer all i require is six letters, no artist or band names need to be typed.
----------------------------------
The pictures of the routines will have some slight disguising picture effects on them, but id rate this quiz as quite easy to play for someone with average knowledge of our subject.
---------------------------------
---------------------------------
If anyone is unclear of any of the above then please say so. I hope to see you on Sunday evening then.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

BeautifulBabs
Ok and promise not to sulk if I get the babs questions wrong

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

LOL, no sulking is not allowed. Indeed any form of petulance is also frowned upon and will not be tolerated, though i wouldn't suggest for one minute you fit into that category BB

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

Suefan
Hope the Sunday quiz goes well Ryan.  If we had been home and not in deepest Sussex I would have been able to join you.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

Will be there Ryan, got the hang of this quiz this time.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

VintageVideos
We're expecting visitors tomorrow, so I'll probably miss the quiz. I have to say though, that a reduction to 90 minutes sounds like a very good idea to me.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

BeautifulBabs
Hi can you answer in stages for example if you know one pair to answer but are still thinking about the other pairs can you post those answers later ?

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

LOL, no BB, it has to be in one post. Just take a guess if you dont know. Remember its 3 sets of 2 letters.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

Hello everybody.

Re: SUNDAY evening pic quiz (31/01/16)

Angie