SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
The 3rd one doesn't give a date and the 4th one is beyond 2000 so wouldn't be listed here. I look at putting the other two in though.

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Mikey
Hi Doc, if you click the Information option on display options it shows all the details for the show including original broadcast date. I wasn't aware of the 2000 cut off date.

They have some of the Cherry shows too like Metal Mickey, wonder if you can just turn up and watch them

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

saintsray
Just to confirm - as said before, but with more info - this exists:-
16mm b/w telerecording.

""BBC_LNF5025J
THE GOLDEN SEASWALLOW OF KNOKKE AWARDS - 1971:LANCE LEGAULT AND PAN'S PEOPLE
Transmission date: 14 Aug 1971 ""

1 ... 14151617