SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Here's the contents of the Cherry tape:
It appears there was a few more routines on there that were once missing before the Vicar/Levine discoveries.

Misty Blue - Dorothy Moore
Jungle Rock - Hank Mizell
You'll Never Find A Love Like Mine - Lou Rawls
More, More, more - Andrea True Connection
Harvest For The World - Isley Brothers
Paperback Writer - Beatles
Young Hearts Run free - Candi Staton
Best Disco in Town - Ritchie Family
Help me Make it Through the night - John Holt
Morning Glory - James + Bobby Purify
Summertime City - Mike Batt
Love hangover - Diana Ross
Philadelphia Freedom - Elton John
Back in the USSR - Beatles
Swing Your Daddy - Jim Gilstrap
Silly Love Songs - wings
It's Been So long - George MacCrae
Tubular Bells - The Champs
Loves Theme - Love Unlimited Orchestra
I Can't Help falling In Love with you - The Stylistics
Rebel rebel - David Bowie
My Resistance is low - Robin Sarstedt
I Get A Kick out of You -Gary Shearston
The Flasher - Mistura
The First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White (version not listed)
When Will I See You Again - Three Degrees
Down Down - Status Quo
You'll Never Find Another Fool like Me - New Seekers
What Am i Gonna Do with You - Barry White
Little Trust-maker - The Thymes
Boogie Down Reggae Woman - Stevie Wonder
Foot Stompin' Music - Hamilton Bohannon
Pick Up The Pieces - Average White Band
Nut Bush City limits - Ike + Tina Turner
Get Down Tonight - KC + The Sunshine Band
Walking in the Rain - the Partridge family

Feels like Making Love - Bad Company
Homely Girl - The Chilites
Island Girl - Elton john
Papa was a Rolling Stone - The Temptations
This Ole heart of Mine - Rod Stewart
There Goes my First Love - The Drifters
I Only have Eyes For You - Art Garfunkel  (version not listed)
Still living in 1979

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Backstabbers was saved by Flick.
Still living in 1979

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Pauly21
Does anyone know how many of these tapes were made and are there any other listings of what they contain?

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

PattiforPM
This is a really good question.  I believe the retiring Legs ladies received tapes but I am not sure personally of their exact contents and I am not ceratain if the Pans dancers retiring before Cherry received one (or indeed the Ruby Flipper gang).  Does anyone else know?

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Mikey wrote
More Cherry, 25-12-84 (ITV)

Heres Cherry on Bring Me Sunshine (performance with Wayne Sleep)