SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Andeebee
Legs - Take A Chance on me is 04/03/1978 (it's on my YT account with dates for everything else)

Legs on Blue Peter is dance to Mike Oldfields Blue Peter & interview

Legs on Rock & Pop awards, 1978 dance medley (Legs & Co dancing to a medley of hits from 1978 including Rod Stewart's "D'Ya Think I'm Sexy?", The Bee Gees' "Night Fever", Brian & Michael's "Matchstalk Men" and "You're the One That I Want" from the Grease Soundtrack.)

End titles - Night Fever

date - 11/04/1979

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Andeebee
there are two Legs & Co knockouts both dated on my channel and so is Basil Brush dated as well

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

mojo2007
Now we know more about her relationship with the dancers , these  will be even more interesting !

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doubleday
Sorry, rather late into this thread ... but here's my ha'porths

I seem to remember hearing on BBC that six Bobbie Gentry shows survived.

Pan's People In Concert song titles as posted have since been confirmed by 'Our Story' - not to mention that question at the first book signing .

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Andeebee wrote
there are two Legs & Co knockouts both dated on my channel and so is Basil Brush dated as well
Don't you mean the `One For The Dads` channel

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

I've seen them Mojo and in all honesty they're not.

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

isn't alladin usually spelled as Aladdin?

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
That came from the PP.com site, I've not had time to see what it was although I'm guessing that it may have been the Crackerjack appearance.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Pans People - Aladdin - Crackerjack Pantomime TX: 24/12/1974

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYuXlVY0uvU

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

mojo2007
I've only seen an extract before. Simple fun. In 1962-3 Richard Wattis was a regular customer in the book  shop I worked in Knightsbridge , really pleasant chap.  To this day I've not spoken to other people in the show.
mojo

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

BeautifulBabs
mojo2007 wrote
not even Ruth Mojo ?

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

BeautifulBabs
Doc I could be wrong but I think if these 3 survived there would be some more evidence or screenshots by now
Dickie Valentine
With a little help from my friends
Frankie in Ulster ( the dvd on amazon that survives is the itv version with no Pans)

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc wrote
Pans People

The Two Ronnies (1973-4)
Michel Legrand - Theme From Summer Of '42 (Cherry & Ricky Stratful) (13/05/73)
Bobby Keys - Bootleg (27/11/73)
Black Billl's Combo - Philly Dog (11/10/73)
Jose Feliciano - Yesterday (25/10/73)
James Burton - Johnny B Goode (08/11/73)
Paul McCartney - Singalong a Junk (22/11/73)
Janis Joplin - Buried Alive In The Blues (20/12/73)
Booket T and the MGs - Hip Hug Her (03/01/74)
Doc the first one - Michel Legrand - is not Two Ronnies but John Denver.

Bootleg is 27/09/1973.
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

BeautifulBabs wrote
Frankie in Ulster ( the dvd on amazon that survives is the itv version with no Pans)

i did try and find out bout this in the ITV archive, but guess what, yes it's long gone......

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc you really need to watch the channels a bit more closely.

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Andeebee wrote
there are two Legs & Co knockouts both dated on my channel and so is Basil Brush dated as well
Don't you mean the `One For The Dads` channel
yes I meaning our channel, just a figure of speech LOL

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

It's all about time!
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
The first tables have now appeared!

Now indexed in the first post, some minor reformatting and a few dates added.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Suefan
Doc, I have the Legs Jazz Carnival Jim'll Fix dated for the 9 Feb 80.