SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Date changed!

Also
Pans People in Concert now has thumbnails.
Post titles made more obvious!
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Patti's 2nd Gen work added to the individual appeareances. (Anyone know the title of this performance http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Patti-singing-tp4075844p4075845.html?)
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc wrote
Pan's People 1967 to 1971

Bobbie Gentry 13/07/68-17/08/68
Gentry 01/02/71 to 15/03/71

Barefooting
This is actually a medley of two songs, "Niki Hoeky" & "Barefootin'".
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Updated.

Also thumbnails added for the Nationwide appearances.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

BeautifulBabs
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Quiz-18-08-13-td4035408i300.html

Doc,beginners luck pic is on this thread and I think a better one in the caption comp thread too somewhere http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/Caption-Comp-td3409155i300.html#a4010642

I've added it to the Jack Jones section.

the music box pic is on here somewhere as well I think. see if i can find later

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc wrote
Pan's People 1967 to 1971
Bobbie Gentry 13/07/68-17/08/68
Gentry 01/02/71 to 15/03/71

Good Day Sunshine

Twenties Tap Dancing Number b/w
"Good Day Sunshine" is really a medley of two songs, "Sunny Skies" & "Good Day Sunshine"

The "Twenties Tap Dancing Number" is called "Your Number One Fan"
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Entries updated.

Several new thumbnails for 1967-71 and a couple in the Jack Jones section.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

VintageVideos
Here is a screenshot of "Shake":

Sorry for the quality. Maybe PansLegs has got a better one?
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
It's a lot better than what I have (which is nothing).
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc wrote
Bobbie Gentry 13/07/68-17/08/68
Gentry 01/02/71 to 15/03/71
Sunday Best - 27/07/68
Sunny Skies & Good Day Sunshine
Country Medley
Niki Hoeky & Barefootin medley
Your Number One Fan b/w
Montego Bay b/w

Other European TV appearances
Knokke Television Awards 01/10/71
Pans appeared with Lance Legault (b/w)
From these I only have a poor quality clip of Montego Bay and nothing else.

(I've just tried a google search for Knokke Television awards and this thread gets No.1 on the list of results, which I'm impressed about.)
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

VintageVideos
A somewhat larger shot from Save Me (taken from a DVD copy):

That's quite a bit better.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc wrote
Ruby Flipper 2
Come On People Now
That song is called "Get Together".

RF performed a sixth dance on the Lena Martell show to "Games People Play".

Both updated.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc, if you look through the Caption Comp thread I think there are a couple of grabs from the Knokke TV festival either of which if you can find them your welcome to use.  One has Babs doing her Eve impersonation and taking a bite out of the apple, while the other shows Flick in the arms of Lance Legault.

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

Doc
Thanks, I've found them plus a few others that are probaby better quality than I have.
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

The 1967-71 and 1972-73 sections are now in tables.
I've also added some missing performances that Ryan has confirmed exist.

One question is there another Dana performance on the Jack Jones show that is missing from the list?
Sandy Borne Appreciation Society

Re: SURVIVING APPEARANCES AWAY FROM TOTP

VintageVideos
You seem to be missing a few dates:

Beat Beat Beat with Tom Jones were all 16/02/1968
Both Beat Club were 12/10/1968
Vibrato was 21/02/1967
German Eurovision was 16/02/1970
The Price of Fame was 20/11/1969

Coconut was 03/08/1972
Save Your Sugar was 27/07/1972

Clunk Click was 16/02/1974 (not 1973) according to "Our Story"
In Concert was 17/04/1974
I lay on the lilo till I'm lobster red