Scandalous

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Scandalous

Patti'sdaughter
Hi PattiforPM, I really liked what you wrote.  amy x
amy x

Re: Scandalous

Hi pattiforpm, i really didnt like what you wrote. Ryan.x

Re: Scandalous

Patti'sdaughter
Ryan I really liked it.  I think PattiforPM did really well.  I for one am really proud of what he wrote.  amy x
amy x

Re: Scandalous

Oh yeah hes pulling my girl to bits im really gonna like that arnt i.

Re: Scandalous

Patti'sdaughter
It's the same as what you did.  amy x
amy x

Re: Scandalous

I suppose. But its no fun when its my girl, its only fun when its miss popular number one and miss popular number two. Infact im gettin really vexed by their popularity. Im fed up off their miss goody tooshoes image. THats why i like to be a renagade and go against the masses.

Re: Scandalous

Kace
yes! yes! yes! good one patti4pm. you are the best and we bow down to your brilliance.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Scandalous

no,no,no! bad one Pattiforpm. You are a clown and i scoff at your insolence.

Re: Scandalous

Kace
sorry ryan. think patti4pm has won this month. infact us lupat fans are millions of points ahead of rysue. so think you should swap sides. come over to ours.
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Scandalous

PattiforPM
of course there will be an embarrassing and painful hazing involved in this move to the "light" side

Re: Scandalous

Your just trying to impress your female fans p4pm with your sarky comments. You want to try and fight this from my side, i mean Suefan dont wanna know, im all alone here, but i will keep on fighting.

Re: Scandalous

PattiforPM
I think Jez is a potential recruit but he's playing a fairly cagey game.  I think you don't really mind the old underdog comeback  anyway Ryan

Re: Scandalous

Kace
you missed abit on the end of your last comment my mum said which is. "AND LOSING"
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Scandalous

Tell your mum to get a new tight perm,lol

Re: Scandalous

P4pm what did you think of that anon guy earlier, was he having a pop at us.

Re: Scandalous

Kace
ouch. thats bad. you will be so sorry you said that. bad thing to do is take my mum on in an arguement. COS YOU WILL LOSE
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Scandalous

Not sure Ryan.  I actually thought it might be someone we have all heard of but I'm probably wrong

Re: Scandalous

Kace
yes he was ryan. we are amune cos we are still babies. whats your excuse? lol
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: Scandalous

Maybe it was ymg pretending to be anon, coz he is fed up of me and kaces banter, should we get back to the serious world of our dancing girls ?