Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Time for another screen-cap thread and this time im after screenies of our dancers (or a single dancer in a routine) wearing trousers. Now when i say trousers, i mean trousers. So tights, tight leggings, any kind of body suits, knee length shorts are not permitted. Of course Jeans qualify for this, just like the corduroys in my choice do.
_______________________________________
Normal thread rules apply, post one pic, wait for someone else to then you may do again.
_______________________________________
Now this is where you have to get your rulers out and your tape measures and your plumb line. How deep are your corduroys ?

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Old Bill
Ahhh you got in first with one of my all time faves!!

How about Keep On Truckin' ?

Jeremiah 31:13

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Old Bill
hahaha!

Wait ... let me compose myself...
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

I always seem to end up posting Theme From Persuaders

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Old Bill
Nowt wrong with the Persuaders!

Damn - had that one primed!

Soo.....

Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Old Bill
Jeremiah 31:13

Re: Screen-cap thread-Who wears the trousers around here ?

Girl your just a jeepster for my love