Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

There was a bit of discussion earlier about second favourite dancers in Legs & Co.  Now i reckon most of us have a particular favourite and mine is Sue, mainly because i think she was the best dancer. But whos my second favourite and more to the point, who is your second favourite.

Please use the Nabble poll below to cast your vote on this. Now i do understand some folk wont wish to divulge this, and certainly wont want to make a comment about it. But by using the Nabble poll your vote will be secret, i do not see whos voting on who. Of course you may want to be overt and tell us your second fav, if so please make a comment.
Who is your second favourite Legs & Co dancer ?

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Well ive voted

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

You are right Ryan, about Sue. But Lulu is always watchable and very cute. So she gets my vote, just watch Sunday Girl.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

That's a tough question. I like them all pretty much equally but I would probably rate Gill as being second to Lulu.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Lulu's my favourite Leg with Rosie a close second.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Sue is definitely in my Top 2

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Adorable Gillusion
Really like Lulu

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

A tough choice to make but for me Lulu is top with Rosie  my second

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Gorgeous Daze
Like 'em all, with their different attributes they all bring something to the table. My admiration for Sue makes her my second choice.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Thanks for taking part guys. I must say i always had this theory that Lulu would be somehow folks second fav, and shes just about managing that on the poll. Lets hope for a few more votes. (hey maybe we may even do a sneaky `whos ya fav Legger` poll too).

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Willoway
Lulu a definite second fave for me,  runs very close to patti.
...is she really going out with him?

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Very difficult decision to make. We all know our favourite girl, and Lulu would have been my second choice if it wasn't the case that she's my No. 1 choice

So I chose Pauline as my second choice.
(It does change though as the girls change their personal style)

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Lulu it is

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

L&C4me
I've voted too!
Jim

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

PattiforPM
I kind of like that Patti is no-one's second choice

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

L&C4me
PattiForPM wrote
I kind of like that Patti is no-one's second choice
I concur P4PM. I totally feel that way!
Jim

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Not an easy choice but, after a quick glance at my long buried Sueless in Wood Lane thread, it would seem that after Sue it was Gill's absences that were missed the most in these parts.

Re: Second favourite Legger ? (VOTE HERE)

Colm
As you all know, I'm strictly impartial when it comes to every dancer, so I abstain ;)
12