Send In The Clowns

GJB

Send In The Clowns

GJB
Here's a screengrab of the Judy Collins 192 and a still from the BBC Photo Library, Annotation: Picture shows Judy Collins performing 'Send in the Clowns' on TOTP May/June 75.

I am hoping to hear from Bert Van Breda who owns 192tv about where the Judy Collins & David Cassidy colour Daydreamer
have come from, they are deffo NOT from ZDF, despite me having access to most of the same Archives as Bert does I can't find any trace of them.

Re: Send In The Clowns

Doc
Hopefully there might be more when the archive is found.
Still living in 1979
GJB

Re: Send In The Clowns

GJB
Bert Van Breda has been in touch, I won't say which archive these are in, Kaleidoscope/Mike Morton are in comunication with the archive/Bert and I will leave it up to Chris Perry or Mike Morton to announce.

As per usual been up all night watching some fantastic stuff in another Archive: