Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

The Rubberband Man
Kaleidoscope's next event in Birmingham celebrates the life of Larry Grayson and blends a few Christmas favourites to make a festive feast to finish 2017.

Highlights of the day include the pilot episode of Larry Grayson's Generation Game, Sooty's Christmas Pantomime, a tribute to Bruce Forsyth, and an episode of Crackerjack. And if that's not enough, also included is a free buffet lunch.

Tickets available from https://t.co/37yaKa753v

Anybody interested ?

Re: Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

A free buffet lunch on Kaleidoscope, who'd have thought it ! Yes i will be there as usual and have just booked my free ticket via the link you have provided RBM.

Re: Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

Gorgeous Daze
Thanks for the link RBM. As said yesterday great to have the return of Tony Currie as host.

A pity the Crackerjack edition isn't from a year or two earlier as I imagine that Christmas 82 was past the era when Julie Brown and Sally Ann Triplett of Bardo were appearing.

Re: Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

Everything'sRosie
This sounds good. A free lunch. Stu Francis AND Larry Grayson.

I'm coming.

Ramp up the camp!

Re: Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

I take it us usual four Kal attendees have received the email from Kaleidoscope informing that the event in December is being moved to the Parkside building next door. Well for those on-foot, its a little less to walk from the city and we are now closer to the two pubs we visit.

Re: Shut that Door by Kaleidoscope Events - 2nd December 2017

BeautifulBabs
i didn't ever like Larry Grayson so this could be too much for me