Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

sneakyuploader

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Hi Mr Sneaky. I quite enjoy your work and as you know ive made the odd comment on your channel. I have to admit to preferring it when you use the original music and mix up the visuals somewhat.

For example adding a 4th column  to `Feel The Need In Me` or doubling up on `Heart Of Glass`. I also quite like the way to pad out the sidebars on `Le Freak` to make it wide screen heaven.

I know that some of us old foggies may not be so onboard with the modern music you sometimes use, but by and large i fully support the time and effort you put into it. I suppose its also a good way of reaching out Legs & Cos appeal to a new and younger audience.

Keep up the good work mate.

Folk check out the 4th column `Feel The Need In Me`. Rosie fans especially.
https://youtu.be/om_yeCtRBJk?list=PLyaV17G5JCcJtfxTH2zWKPfzjmzWqGXFn

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Doc
Stereo Rosie! What was in the other two columns?

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Doc
Still don't see anything.

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Well the original only had 3 columns, this fellows added a fourth.

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Doc
All I see is this.

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

PattiForPM
Excellent work Sneaky as usual and thanks for your attention to our favourite subject.  You reminded me that I hadn't surfed your fine channel for a while.  Now if you can just magnify column 2 I'll be your fan forever

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Doc I think you're struggling with those new bifocals

The selective focus is working fine.

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

sneakyuploader
many thanks PattiForPM, yes i thought of doing that originally but too much of the top and bottom of the zoom in shots would be lost in the magnification, i could do it though, i will give it whirl as soon as i get time. Also thanks very much for giving your attention to my creations, i have been collecting HD versions of full show Top of the pops the last few weeks, they have come from many sources all over the world, least of all i hasten to add from the UK lol. The USA , Italy Brazil etc etc .. but very slow on 1978... watch this space....

Link to Remastered Videos starting at `Feel the Need`(whole lotta Rosie) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTLhU2UMSGs&list=PLx_K-lKAhfSL9AjxHZjKKGJVzruro4ZNA&index=95

This is my new Channel for legs & co remasters TECHNOTUNE
https://www.youtube.com/user/Technotune

LOL, a Rosie Fan for sure, nice one Doc

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

sneakyuploader
      I totally know where you are coming from, yes the modern music is all my own , written over many years, still creating from time to to time, perfecting better ways to manipulate the video. Very interesting past time . Always directing people to the original dance. Keeping the Dances alive, as some have been blocked by the record companies of the original artists. Yes Feel the need in me, a classic video, although i am not quite sure why they decided to split the screens in the first place., probably considered fashion at the time. Thanks for all your feedback and support , i do value your interest and admire the wonderful work on this site !!

here is one i made using Chroma Keyer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LqP0BvnADk&index=40&list=PLx_K-lKAhfSL9AjxHZjKKGJVzruro4ZNA

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

Legsfan
Thank you for the remasters Sneaky! They are much more enjoyable than the original as sound and vision is greatly improved.
I really appreciate the work you do with the routines and I also enjoy the routines that you put your music over as you are always spot on with choosing a routine to go with the music.

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

sneakyuploader
This post was updated on .
You are most kind, thank you kindly, and watch out for more crazy sync and remaster . respectfully created .
SwellMusik (sNEaKY)

Alright Now (Sync) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7FJEvwVRvY

The Address and you tube Profile has changed name to TECHNOTUNE @ https://www.youtube.com/user/Technotune Ok hope you like it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFHdKb12Y8M

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

PattiForPM
Good work Sneaky, really nice to get a closer look at the middle pane I must say.  Thanks for your efforts

I preferred the original remaster (Stereo delight!).

Thanks again for checking out my remastered versions and syncs (in advance)

Re: Sneaky Remasters (Legs & Co Pans People)

sneakyuploader
My new Channel address is as follows
TECHNOTUNE

https://www.youtube.com/user/Technotune