Split Screen Quiz.

Patti'sdaughter
Hi Everyone.   I thought this might be fun to do, as we haven't had a little quiz like this for a while now.  Every now and then you get PP, RF and L&C routine's where half of the routine is split into two.  With a screen or been previously recorded as on some routine's.  Let's try and get them all and name the dance troupe and the dancer's and of course the song.

I will start you off.

L&C Gill and Rosie dancing to Hot Stuff by Donna Summer.

amy x

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

hi amy can i say first of all how good it is to see you back on here ive missed our little chats ,and what a good topic as well one to get the old brain working ,im going with my first one
feel the need in me -detroit emeralds 1977

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

JEZ
and my next is legs and co
carribean disco show - lobo -sue and patti 1981

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

PattiforPM
Good idea Amy.  I'd like to cite "I Want Your Love" with Legs & Co shedding their voluminous dresses at several points for skimpy leotards and including the famous Gill shimmy

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

amy this is too hard for my little brain on a sunday ive had to update my first routine twice now coz id not read the rules properly and now my second routine will be wrong with carribean disco show so please ignore that one close your eyes to it

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

late night viewer
One of the classic split screen routines would have to be: Legs & Co. 'Heart of Glass.' One of the few occasions were the effect enhanced the quality of the performance. The colour separation overlay special effect (blue screen projection) was heavily used by the BBC in the '70's as colour broadcasting was then introduced which allowed it to be technically possible.

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

Patti'sdaughter
Another one is Spirit Of The Radio by Rush.  I love this routine.

*Thank you Suefan for uploading and YMG for posting.*
amy x

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

"Getting Ready For Love" - during the choruses, you see all the L&C dancers on one half of the screen and two in a close-up shot on the other half

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

Suefan
The Xmas '77 version of "Silver Lady" from Legs is another.

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

Colm
There's also the quad split screen during "Sexy Eyes" which really illustrate the strong beauty of Patti and Rosie IMO.

Re: Split Screen Quiz.

Paisley
Pans people papa was a rolling stone. That had a split screen.