Spooky Routines For Halloween. (Old Thread)

Spooky Routines For Halloween. (Old Thread)

I'd like to compile some creepy routines together for Halloween. Perhaps you could help?  One post at a time and no posting until someone else has posted seems to be the right way.
I'm not just looking for routines from TOTP dancers. I'd be interested to see routines done by dance troupes on any television show; be it a chat show, comedy or game show for example. Perhaps there are some routines from foreign music shows as well. Basically, all Halloween style routines that were shown on television ( not in a film) are welcome. Please say where the picture comes from, if it's not obvious.
I'll start with possibly the most well known one:

'Monster Mash'.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

AC/PD
                              Lovely Ghosts

                              The Ghost Of Love - Tavares

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Who's That Hurll
That's the spirit  PD.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

PattiForPM
Well almost half of the Troupe are Spooky in this one, the other half are more Angelic

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Who's That Hurll
Occupants of interplanetary craft should be wary of gruesome hairy aliens. Apparently, saying his name is just as terrifying.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Do any pictures exist of Pans Peoples dance to `There's A Ghost In My House` by R. Dean Taylor in May 74. I understand this was Louise's final dance.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

PansLegs
Re-using one I posted before...

Spooky Takes a Holiday - John Denver Show (guessed by Doc)

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Do any pictures exist of Pans Peoples dance to `There's A Ghost In My House` by R. Dean Taylor in May 74. I understand this was Louise's final dance.
It certainly was her last dance (ignoring the repeat of I Can't Stop), If anyone has a picture it will be the BBC photo library. Unfortunately the shows photographer Harry Goodwin left in 1973 and I don't know if they replaced him. It seems like almost all of the Pan's on TOTP pictures in the more open archives come from 1970-1973.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Which undernourished routine is that image grabbed from, PL?

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

AC/PD
Trick or Treat?
Treat please.

Just Can't Give You Up

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

I can answer that! Spooky Takes A Holiday from The John Denver Show (the one that's not in circulation).

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

PansLegs

Magic Moments - John Denver Show (guessed by Doc)

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

BeautifulBabs
wow A John Denver routine without John Denver intruding- my idea of heaven not hallowe'en

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

PansLegs
BeautifulBabs wrote
wow A John Denver routine without John Denver intruding- my idea of heaven not hallowe'en
He does intrude... but I sneakily cropped him off! Well spotted.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

It maybe helpful to users here PansLegs if you could attach the song title with your `rarer` screengrabs. Thats better than leaving them guessing or having to ask later. Hope you can see my logic on that, as on these pic threads its nice to be able to educate as well as entertain. Cheers.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Looks like the BBC communal shower was overheating.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

PansLegs
It maybe helpful to users here PansLegs if you could attach the song title with your `rarer` screengrabs. Thats better than leaving them guessing or having to ask later. Hope you can see my logic on that, as on these pic threads its nice to be able to educate as well as entertain. Cheers.
Isn't it fun for people to investigate and work out what it is? Within an hour or so at the most someone that knows has posted the answer... it's just a bit of fun and possibly generates some banter. By all means go back and re-edit my posts with the title once known if you like.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

I'm guessing at Magic Moments from the John Denver show.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Who's That Hurll
MacArthurs Bakery's delivery girl takes a short cut through the haunted forest.

Re: Spooky Routines For Halloween.

Doubleday
BeautifulBabs wrote
wow A John Denver routine without John Denver intruding- my idea of heaven not hallowe'en
Full marks to John Denver for his good taste in having Pan's on his show ... but according to Stanley Dorfman he was 'more or less flat-footed'. Stanley Dorfman, a great admirer of Flick, remembers she was careful to give John 'little moves he could do' and rehearsals were always hilarious.
123