Status Quo

Pan Fan
I loved PP version of Down Down by the Quo, haven't found that anywhere is there one here in the site?

Re: Status Quo

Doc
It's currently a restricted routine, so it's not online.

Here's a list of what survives and it's status.
http://one-for-the-dads.979225.n3.nabble.com/TOTP-ROUTINES-THAT-STILL-EXIST-AND-POSSIBLE-SURVIVALS-td4009910.html

Re: Status Quo

Hi Pan Fan from another Panfan!

"Down Down" is one of those routines that were wiped by the BBC, but survived as private recordings. It is currently not available publicly so you will not find it on the site or anywhere else on the net.
Vin

Re: Status Quo

Pan Fan
Thanks guys.....I used to have loads on vhs I wish I had looked after them....not just them but  loads of classic telly which has been wiped I reckon

Re: Status Quo

Mikey
I'm going to 'ask the universe'