Sue--TOTPs screencaps

Please post all your TOTPs screencaps of Sue on this thread.

Re: Sue screen caps

SuPaLu
Sue in 'Swing Your Daddy'

Re: Sue screen caps

SuPaLu
'When Will I See You Again'

Re: Sue screen caps

SuPaLu
Sue in 'Silver Star'

Re: Sue screen caps

SuPaLu
Sue in a great and fun dance'My Sexy Sugar Plum'

Re: Sue screen caps

PattiforPM
Great Stuff SuPaLu: I can hardly believe the Sue Thread has only just appeared although I admit the Fans of Sue have posted many tributes on here in the past and I may have forgotten that this already exists somewhere although one really can not have too much Sue!  In any case here is my first contribution from Lonely Together

Re: Sue screen caps

Good stuff SuPaLu.  I'm game but no string vest!  The Sheriff is disappointed.

Re: Sue screen caps

bucksby
and here is my contribution to the goddess,

LNV

Re: Sue screen caps

LNV
Sue in You're My First, My Last My Everything and Too Much Heaven.

Re: Sue screen caps

Doc
What a shame TV's were so small back then!

Re: Sue screen caps

Quite difficult to get anything that's not blurred

Re: Sue screen caps

Suefan
Yes I'm also struggling to get anything sharper than this Dave.  I think we need to find a better master copy.

No real close close ups in the other one but it is another corker.

Re: Sue screen caps

Here's another of my favorite pictures of Sue from Love you Inside Out

Re: Sue screen caps

Re: Sue screen caps

Dont Walk Away

Re: Sue screen caps