Sue--TOTPs screencaps

Re: Sue screen caps

Suefan
This is how I like to see red.

Re: Sue screen caps

But blue is better.  Still a newbie but you'd never tell.  Sue's ninth dance on TOTP.

Re: Sue screen caps

Hitchhiking to Brighton

Re: Sue screen caps

And now the poor girl has to find her own way home.  Is this any way to treat a lady!

Re: Sue screen caps

You Won't Find Another Dancer like Me, No You Won't:

Re: Legs & Co.

Will be putting up some excellent screencaps I have as well.....

this I love cos Sue looks like the goddess she is....

Re: Legs & Co.

To quote Chic - 'Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah'

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

To quote Chic - 'Yowsah, Yowsah, Yowsah'  (yeah I know very predictable aren't I)

Re: Legs & Co.

To quote Chic.........................

Re: Legs & Co.

The birthday girl, in my personal fav routine

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Need I say more

Re: Legs & Co.

Well I know what Chic would say.......but stunning absolutely stunning, and Lulu looks so sweet in this

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

Sorry Lulu is bit blurred - but it does your attention to the beautiful Sue thou

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

From the group routine of The Shuffle

Re: Legs & Co.

Andeebee

A very Happy Birthday to the beautiful & unique Sue Menhenick

Re: Legs & Co.

Need I say more folks

Re: Sue screen caps

This thread is long overdue an update cos we're never going to get to heaven otherwise.

Re: Sue screen caps

For no particular reason i just wanted to post this Pic of the lovely Sue from my Fav Legs & Co routine, isnt she just the tops, sigh.

Re: Sue screen caps

Andeebee

double sigh

treble sigh