Sue and Babs on the Radio - 22nd September 2018

Sue and Babs on the Radio - 22nd September 2018

Sue Menhenick and Babs Lord will be heard sharing their personal memories, along with a few musical choices, of the Capital city as guests of Gary Crowley on his "My London" programme.
Broadcast on Radio London (94.9), the show airs twice on Saturday 22nd September - firstly at 1pm and then again at 9.pm.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p06jb2b1

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

The Rubberband Man
^^^ Thanks for the info AC/PD ^^^

We should also be able to listen to the 1.00pm show over the Internet via the Radio London web site.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Everything'sRosie
Wonderful, can't wait.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Gorgeous Daze
One to look forward to, for sure. It seems to be quite some time since we heard any of our dancers on the airwaves. Thanks for the heads-up AC/PD.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Legsfan
I look forward to this!
At least BBC London knows who PP and L&C are, unlike BBC NI.

Millions will definitely be tuning in. Thanks for the info AC/PD!!!!!

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

CoffeeThing
Excellent thank you AC/PD, shall look forward to this!
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Doc
Looks like it'll be on iPlayer Radio as well, so you've got 28 days to listen to it.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Thanks for the information AC/PD. This is going to be a great listern.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

AC/PD
UPDATE - The broadcast has been put back by a week and will now be aired on the revised date of 22nd September.
The reason being that Radio London yesterday aired an archival edition of My London with Liz Fraser by way of tribute to the actress who passed away a few days earlier.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

Everything'sRosie
Sorry to hear about Liz Fraser, she was lovely. Very pretty and always lots of fun. Fab in The Avengers episode The Girl From Auntie, and the Carry On films etc. Been a bad week for favourite actresses of mine, with the equally sad loss of the wonderfully flamboyant Jacqueline Pearce too. At least I have the Babs and Sue interview to look forward to.

Re: Sue and Babs on the Radio - 15th September 2018

mojo2007
two lovely ladies