Sue and Babs on the Radio - 22nd September 2018

Re: Sue and Babs on "My London" with Gary Crowley Sat 22.09.18

Hanway2
 I haven’t been able to listen to this programme yet, but all the reports given seem to suggest that it should not be missed. So I hope to do so some time this week. It is good to know the radio show has been so well received and is a worthy addition to the General knowledge of Pan’s all round.

Re: Sue and Babs on "My London" with Gary Crowley Sat 22.09.18

Hanway2 wrote
and Legs & Co.

Re: Sue and Babs on "My London" with Gary Crowley Sat 22.09.18

Hanway2
  Yes, Legs and co too!
  That is my fault. When I am at work I am trying to rush things as I do not have a lot of time to think my messages out correctly. Also, my picture- not screencap- posted elsewhere goes under the same category.
  Will try do better, and looking forward to hearing Sue and Babs properly in a day or so when I get enough time on the laptop.

Re: Sue and Babs on "My London" with Gary Crowley Sat 22.09.18

Hanway2
  Just listened to this on BBC iplayer. A lovely hour spent in the company of Sue and Babs, and even Gary Crowley. He did seem to interrupt their memories to play the choice of record, but I suppose that was needed to get it all into the time allotted to the programme.
  Good choice of music, and of course hearing Nutbush City Limits and Summer Breeze made me, at least, have visions of the Pan's People routines to these running through my head. Of course, it is a great shame that we may never be able to see again Flick's solo to Bridge Over Troubled Water, which has been mentioned in other reminiscences, to see how good it was for ourselves.
  It was delightful to hear them speak about the backgrounds, early memories and what they are up to now. The hour sped by so fast, as a flash and I could have listened to them for hours. A great joy indeed! Thanks Sue and Babs, and all concerned.

Re: Sue and Babs on "My London" with Gary Crowley Sat 22.09.18

Doc
An enjoyable hour, shame there wasn’t time for more. It felt like the music was depriving us of another story.
Good to see Lloyd back!
123