Sue-less in Wood Lane

Suefan
Sue-less in Wood Lane

When it was time for the dancers to strut their stuff I'm sure there was an understandable pang of disappointment if ones favourite girl happened to be missing, particularly if the dance turned out to be an especially memorable one.  Imagine how the dedicated Deedists must have cried themselves to sleep after "Down Down".  Fortunately this was a rare occurrence as most routines drew a full house.  However, here are the ensemble Legs routines which lacked the touch of the Goddess.

03/03/77   Sound and Vision  -  odd sounds and even odder visions.  If you're going to miss out then this is one to avoid.
08/09/77   Oxygene  -  having been caught in all that Indiana rain a week earlier our Silver Lady has retired for a fortnights R&R.
08/09/77   Way Down (in Oxygene outfits)
15/09/77   Down Deep Inside  -  missing a breath of oxygen in favour of a lemsip is all very well but this is a hard pill to swallow sans Sue.
15/09/77   Way Down (in Roadrunner gear)
10/11/77   How Deep Is Your Love  -  no flat cap or waistcoat for Susan.  Well it is hardly Goddess attire now is it!?
27/04/78   Because The Night  -  this two week gap coincided with a couple of fine numbers
04/05/78   Back In Love Again
26/10/78   Instant Replay  -  obviously Flick had temporarily taken leave of her senses.  There can be no other explanation.
04/01/79   September  -  autumn in January, what is going on!  No wonder our lass thought she had an extra weeks hols and didn't show up until it was time to lead the troops into battle the following week.
03/01/80   My Feet Keep Dancin  -  no, no, and thrice No!  Clearly Sue in her tight costume had such an effect on the cameramen during rehearsal that they couldn't concentrate, so she had to sit this one out.
07/08/80   Use It Up  -  yet more skin tight costumes in this very short clip but sadly Sue is nowhere to be seen.
15/10/81   Birdie Song  -  once was quite enough of this nonsense for sensible Sue.
Suefan