Sue's post re-Ruth.

Its been brought to my attention from a certain `high-up` quarter that i really shouldn't have merged the two Ruth condolence threads into one. I now accept that moving Sue's post on behalf Babs, Cherry, Dee Dee and herself into the other thread was an error on my part. It will be difficult to repair that, but Sue's post from 29/06/17 is underneath this one.

Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Sue Menhenick
Such sad news this week of the departure of Ruth Pearson  ......

On behalf of Babs, Cherry ,Dee Dee and myself,  we would like to celebrate a very special lady ....  with a kind, big heart for all her friends who knew her.
Ruth was always full of life and She also had a wonderful  wicked sense of humour and fun.
She was a very sensitive, emotive and talented dancer who showed in all her performances her joy and love of dancing  .....
Her vitality , charm and talent will never be forgotten.

It's a very sad time for those of us who had the privilege to work with her .....  we will miss her terribly ........

          Sue,

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

CoffeeThing
A lovely tribute Sue. Thinking of  you all
This week, I are be mostly hanging in there

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

I can't imagine what you ladies and her family are going through right now.
Very lovely words Sue.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Everything'sRosie
Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us, Sue.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

This is very sad news to hear about the death of Ruth. This wonderful lady brought pleasure to millions through the art of dance. And fun with the other ladies on them Top of the pop years of the Nineteen - Seventy. And what a wonderful tribute you did for your friend, Sue. This wonderful lady will not be forgotten by us fans.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

mojo2007
We will never forget her love of animals, gorilla suit,  goldfish bowl , chicken. Her love of life shone through all those years.
Sue is there any way in which we fans can  display our affection for Ruth such as a favourite charity ?
Thank you for your kind words about a lovely lady
John

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Dancer
Thanks for such lovely words Sue.  We are all so saddened and shocked by this news.  She has left such beautiful memories for us all.  Will always remember her beautiful dance to John Lennon's Imagine.  At least she is free from pain now.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Angie
I'm so sorry for your loss Sue. My thoughts & prayers are with you all at this unbelievably sad time.

Much love to all,

Angie

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Thank you for your kind words, Sue.
Vin

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

JEZ
I was shocked and saddened to hear about Ruth today ,it seems only yesterday since Ruth's face became familiar to me on a Thursday night instead of 44 years ago this month .god bless you Ruth and thank you sue.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

PreciousBox
Lovely tribute Sue, so sorry for your loss.

Ruth will be missed by all of us, she has been loved.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Thanks Sue and sorry for the loss of your dear friend

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

Colm
I felt sad on hearing the news yesterday of Ruth's passing.

My thoughts and prayers are with Babs, Dee Dee, Cherry, Sue, Lee and Mary at the loss of their dear colleague and friend, and with all Ruth's fans around the world.

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

the cooter
Very sorry to hear about the loss of Ruth such talent my sympathy goes out to her family xx

Re: Ruth Pearson ..... Pans People

katy
Thanks for sharing those kind words Sue. Its very sad news. Ruth was such an amazing dancer she had such style and grace.