TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP -- [October]

Re: TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP -- [October]

The Rubberband Man
“Talking In Your Sleep” is a song that highlights the dangers of talking in your sleep. Here it’s keeping Gill awake and she’s not very happy about it. Her sleep pattern is further disturbed by the arrival of five girls into her bedroom, (although I wouldn’t be complaining if these five beautiful girls walked into my bedroom in the middle of the night and kept me awake)

Doe-eyed Gill looks stunning and she takes the lead with the rest of the girls in a supportive role, dancing in the background shadows of her mind. The dancing is beautiful and elegant, and the mood is melancholy. I hope Gill gets the chance to catchup on her beauty sleep some time soon (not that she needs that much as she's beautiful enough already)

7/10
DOTD: Gill

Re: TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP -- [October]

Dancer
This is one beautiful song.  I remember Crystal Gayle with her lovely long hair and she was relatively petite too.  Her voice was lovely and she was so deserving of more hits.  She appeared on many shows as a guest but the trouble with country and western singers they never really got much airplay.  I find this one classic song and Flick certainly created the most beautiful routine to this.  Loved it when I first saw it and still do.  The outfits were lovely and Gill looked so divine in the mirror.  I have no hesitation in giving this one ten out of ten and the best dancer awarded to Gill.  This is bang up there with them all as one of the best of the year.

Re: TALKING IN YOUR SLEEP -- [October]

VintageVideos
Dancer wrote
I have no hesitation in giving this one ten out of ten and the best dancer awarded to Gill.  This is bang up there with them all as one of the best of the year.
Now you're talking!