TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ

                       HEART-THROB -DANCING TO DESMOND DECKERS ROOTS ROCK 1977

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ

                        THE FEET DANCING ON LIFT OFF WITH AYSHEA 1972 TV TIMES

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ

                    I HAVENT STOOPED DANCING YET ,PERFORMED BY HEART-THROB 1977 -MARC

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

The TVTimes 06.03.79.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

must correct SuPaLu, the publication is TV Times (now corrected)

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Rickh69
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Good detective work supalu with the pic of the tsd, s , ive asked teri if it would b floid in the pic and she said that she thinks that floid did a few shows for her and the 2 girls teri rememberd had danced in that line up of the pop goslel show were bee rowley and liz green who i think once dancec with a later line up of legs and co

CONTENTS DELETED

Hi hearttrob fan , really lovely coloured pic of hearthrob  thanks for posting it , ill have to ask teri about the different info that was printed about the dancers , im not sure where the name kirsty came into it , on the credits for marc show the name pam was given and im sure teri id the girl as pam but she couldent remember her surname  , and im pretty sure it was june ash not griffiths and isobelle skulnik , but i could be wrong and i will ask ms scoble herself to see if she can remember

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Rickh69
This post was updated on .

Hi hearthrob fan , it would be great if you could mention to isobelle about this site and that we have tried to give her and the other dancers some credit on here for their dance work , i would willingly do it myself only i cant access my e mail account on this tablet ive borrowed ive sent teri a message on facebook to say you have found isobelle on the web im hoping she wil b pleased with the news as teri hasnt seen izzy since marcs funeral , great detective work hearthrob fan it would b nice if we could find a few more of the dancers

Hi heartrob fan , ive recieved a message from teri and she was very pleased about the news of isobelle infact she said how lovely and she would like you to pass her very best regards and details on if you would be so kind  as contact her for us all

No dont put her details up on here mate , do u definitley think its the same isobelle from hearthrob mate

There is a way you can pm a member on here try and message me mate and ill see if i can access it by trying to get once again on my e mail account thanks

CONTENTS DELETED