TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

No worries, its okay HTF. I'm just pleased that both you and Jez have found a common cause to discuss.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Hi hearthrob fan yes mate i managed to log onto my e mail by using someones computer , and yes i see what u mean about it being the right hearthrob isobelle on facebook , did teri seem pleased about your info about isobelle

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Rickh69
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Thats good hearthrob fan , hey wheres your pic of isobelle gone from yoyr avatar

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ wrote
THE TSD,s PERFORMING TO ROCK N ROLL MARIONETTE BY JIM AND ADY ON GRANADA TVS BREAKERS 1978
I haven't looked at these before, and couldnt find the clip mentioned on YT to check. Is that Mary Corpe on the left?

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

BeautifulBabs
its a no from me mikey, wrong hair and face esp nose though worth a shout not Mary in my book

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Just an idea, the show 'Breakers' followed immediately from the show 'Paul' (i.e Paul Nicholas) in the summer of 1978 which also features the TSDs and Jez posted a pic of Mary from that show. I did find the Paul clip that pic was taken from its not worth posting due to the quality and Mary is only visible a couple of seconds.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3897996/?ref_=tt_ov_st_sm

Hi Mikey ,how u doing mate,the girl in the pic you posted Teri scoble said once that she thought her name was Lucy,but she couldn't really be 100 percent sure ,but this girl didn't work on the Paul Nicholas shows

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Hi Jez, i'm good thanks. So Lucy is the girl in the pic then, do you know if the clip is still online?

Hope you don't mind me posting this upgraded pic of Teri, i've trimmed a little of the excess border too.

Good pic of Teri Mikey playing ma baker there,thank you .no unfortunately the clip disappeared sometime ago now .YMG had this clip posted on the old blog but I don't know what happened to it ,I'd like to see it again myself mate

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
I know, YMG doesn't seem to update many of the Non TOTPs clips any more.

A couple more images i found. They liked those gold palm trees in the 70s!

Great stuff Mikey .I particularly like the the 3 black and white pics .I must ask Teri if she can remember what they were dancing to along with Paul Nicholas .if u find any more mate will you please post them for us .thanks once again

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
The colour one is from 'Get It Together', from Xmas 1978

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Yes  Teri scoble said that the girl with the very long hair on that pic is sadly no longer with us

Mikey the 3 black and white pics are they from a magazine article do you know

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Sorry Jez, that was all there was, nothing else of the article, but yes it does resemble a girls comic or similar.

That colour pic is wonderful Mikey ,so much better in colour than the black and white version .thank you

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
No probs Jez