TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
For Jez, hope this is the sort of thing you are after. All articles are from the Daily Mirror

18-07-70

19-12-70

24-05-71

13-04-72

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Hi mikey ,yes this excellent ,its exactly the kind of thing im looking for ,this is vicky and cathy who danced with The Feet dance troupe on lift off ,cathy danced on the show from mid 1971 until January 1973 ,and vicky danced on the show until january 1974 ,after lift off vicky went on to bbe a dancer with dance troupe zigzag on granada new pop show called 45 ,she remained on 45 from april 1974 until the very last edition in August 1975 .vicky came back to granada tv some 6 years later as a member on the very last series of get it together ,as one of teri scoble dancers.thank you once again mikey ,any info on lift off or 45 are great news ,I really hope u can spot some more ,it doesent after be about the dancers ,although they are the most important bits of info.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

PattiforPM
I almost forgot how lovely Ayshea was

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Gorgeous Daze
PattiforPM wrote
I almost forgot how lovely Ayshea was
It's obviously too long since you watched UFO, P4PM.

She certainly was lovely. And she must have many interesting recollections, she'd make a great Kal guest.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Seems to be mostly TV listings, but I will keep looking for anything on the dancers. I found this picture of 'The Feet' online, circa 1973

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
The Stage 15-09-77, is that Teri on the right on the Him and Us picture?

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Daily Mirror 28-09-77

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Various images from 'Lift Off with Ayshea'. Broadcast dates are not mentioned.

Ayshea 1970

Charlie Drake 1971

Tony Blackburn (whats he doing there?) 1971

Ken Dodd 1971

The Move 1971

Roy Wood 1972

Hurricane Smith 1972

Peter D Kelly 1972

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Hanway2
It looks like Tony Blackburn is singing!!

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

VintageVideos
https://www.discogs.com/de/artist/760966-Tony-Blackburn

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Ok, here is a guess at a few the songs being performed

Charlie Drake - Puckwudgie
Tony Blackburn - Chop-Chop, looks like chopping trees in the pic
The Move - Chinatown
Roy Wood - When Gran'ma Plays The Banjo

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

'Rock on with 45' from 1974, nothing from 1975 was showing any dancers.

Slade

Joe Dolan 16-05-74 (dancing to 'Sweet little rock n roller' at belle view funfair)

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Never Too Young To Rock, 1975

There is a brief performance by Zigzag at the end of this film

https://youtu.be/9g2jaFiLAFI?t=720

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Absolutely brilliant mikey ,yes that is definitely zig zag dancing along with joe dolan to sweet little rock n roller at belle view funfair ,although some recent info has indicated that the dancers were called stylus for the very first season of 45,im not sure what they were doing a backing dance to on the slade pic ,apparently slade did 2 songs on an edition in April 1974 ,one being their latest single everyday ,the other one remains a mystery at the moment.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Strange to see him and us still being promoted in 1977 ,as I thought that they had called it a day after the arrows final show in December 1976,and yes thats definitely Teri Scoble on the right of the pic.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
I think you are correct with the backing dances of The Feet mikey,I know hurricane smith appeared singing who was it in 1972 ,so im not sure it that is what vicky from the The Feet is posing in the picture or mirror for .

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
A bit of rare info has been uncovered by you mikey ,I was always under the impression that vicky shellard joined The Feet in 1971 ,but according to the newspaper article you posted from 1970 ,it says that charlie drake had spotted vicky whilst she was working on lift off ,so it looks like vicky did another lift off season than I thought.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Thanks Jez, you dont happen to know the date for the Joe Dolan performance do you?

Here are a couple of other finds, although jumping around the decade a bit here.

The May 1971 article mentions Victoria appearing in a Perry Como show (recorded 12-5-71), well here is it albeit with a time code but not a bad copy. Very much a similar style of The Young Generation i'd say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5W82u3NzUk

Something from Get It Together, good fun and lively although i haven't got a clue what the song is or even the year, any idea on this?

https://www.facebook.com/GetItTogetherTVProg/videos/857275307799985/

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
More amazing stuff mikey ,yes thats The TSD's dancing in November 1979 to mungo jerrys ,dancing in the streets single ,I havent been able to see the link on the actuall get it together Facebook page mikey ,what section does it come up.under.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
The joe dolan performance was from 16th may 1974 mikey ,I can actually remember watching this edition when it was broadcast ,I think it stuck in my memory more ,because belle view was a place I was familiar with .