TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
I dont know if you can find anything in the tv listings of the papers ,regarding any listings of the very first seres of 45. ,which ran from april until nearly the end of june ,because im pretty sure it was only broadcast in the granada region.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
The TSD performance doesn't seem to be listed on their videos section for some reason, i just spotted a link on the page of another video. It is strange as there is no description like on their other videos, perhaps it was uploaded and they forgot about it, maybe you could leave a comment.

I have updated the Joe Dolan picture with the correct date.

To answer the question about 45 only in the Granada area, it appears it was shown in other areas, well at least Tyne Tees i can verify as these 2 listings from 14-05-74 and 21-05-74 (Newcastle Evening Chronicle) show, note this was always on a Tuesday not Thursday, so perhaps it was shown 5 days after Granada showed it. The show seems to have ended when the World Cup started in June. Come September Tyne Tees are showing it on Thurdays.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
I had a look at the Mirror TV listings for the week of 20th May 1974, this covered Anglia, Midlands, London, Southern and Channel on the same page and the only other mention of the show '45' was on the Thursday for Channel, so i guess to answer the question more fully it was shown in some regions but all not all.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ wrote
THE TSD,s PERFORMING TO ROCK N ROLL MARIONETTE BY JIM AND ADY ON GRANADA TVS BREAKERS 1978
I found some TSD footage from the 1978 show Breakers (including the one in the above image) with the groups Child, Jim and Ady, and Rosetta Stone. At first i thought it was all the same show but the detail on the BFI site lists the broadcast dates as 27-06-78 Child, 04-07-78 Jim and Ady, 11-07-78 Rosetta Stone.

Child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU6MnaTt93g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRJg5VSOmI

Jim and Ady, Rosetta Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPapGs3ET3M

Absolutely brilliant find mikey ,Im so very very pleased you have found these clips ,the jim and adyyone was posted some years ago ,but it disappeared ,and ive never seen the rosetta stone edition before ,so its been great to see The TSDs dances from the show .breakers was a six edition series ,rosetta stone ,jim and ady,child ,linda Fletcher,the pleasers and alphalfa were given a 20 minute show to perform their songs on in 1978 .many thanks mikey for this excellent find.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Yes there are clips of Linda Fletcher and the Pleasers on the show but no dancers appeared in those, maybe they will be uploaded at some point.

I hope so mikey

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
This is ZigZag on the set of Toppop 12-12-74

Yet another great find mikey ,ive not seen this pose of zigzag on any pictures before ,taken from their visit to the TopPop studios ,im guessing it was taken sometime between the end of 1974 to earlier 1975 ,because lamona snow left the group around spring of 75.they must have been promoting their go at recording a single here,it was originally called The bump ,but so as not to add to any confusion as kenny released their single of the same title ,a month after ,it was changed to keep on bumpin.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Yes Jez the date listed on the site is 12th December '74 and they seem to be acurate from past experience.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

VintageVideos
For anyone who is interested in seeing the actual performance, it's here for a week:

https://we.tl/x5A2zVE4A1

Just don't expect much...

Id love to see the zigzag performance vin ,but it doesn't seem to want to download it for me ,it keeps coming up as vob is unvalid download ,everytime ive tried to play it ,any ideas of how I can view it mate.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

VintageVideos
Try this link, Jez:

https://we.tl/Ag1dM2SgWm

Thanks vin ,yes that has worked ,ive got no sound ,but at least I can see a rare apperance of zigzag.apart from the edition of 45 where zigzag are doing pepper box ,and the very brief apperance on the film never too young to rock ,finding any more clips of zigzag is like finding gold dust.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

VintageVideos
You should try VLC player:
https://www.videolan.org

Then you could also hear the sound

Thanks very much vin ,that has worked for me ,I can now hear the song and the video quality is much better .

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
Jez, are these episodes of the Arrows Show of any interest?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jld6u

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jhyvd

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3jhxo0

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

JEZ
Hi mikey ,yes thanks mate ,id seen the arrows shows posted a while back ,I just wish ymg would save the him and us clips to post in the future ,incase they get taken down ,it was a real treat when I saw them ,as these routines are not posted on YouTube at all ,many thanks for thinking about me .

Is it possible mikey to have a look for any more listings of the very first series of 45,as there may be a very slight chance the papers may have a bit of uknown info about particular guests etc ,thanks mate.

Re: TERI SCOBLE DANCERS ,ZIG ZAG ,HIM AND US ,THE FEET ,HEART THROB

Mikey
I'm afraid not Jez as my access has now ended. The two at the top of the page and this one for the 4th June (again in Tyne Tees) is all i had.