THE 1981 REPEATS.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

VintageVideos
I'm with Legsfan here, the BBC must have complete copies which are ready for broadcast. I'd be more than happy if they only showed 22/04/76 and 29/04/76 as those two were skipped by EinsFestival.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

Doc
I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong and have the BBC show the full versions.
The backlash from those episodes being cut ensured the late version was as long as possible after that.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
this is the first I had heard about these - how ridiculous - we've only just seen them all 2 years ago. I totally agree with Doc - this is just the Beeb using them as cheap fillers. Much better if theyd gone back to 76 again (its been what 6 or 7 years?) or even earlier. I will give them a miss as they are long past my bedtime.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

Legsfan
When 1981 is shown again, I will be re-reading these really good pages.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

Legsfan
It’s so nice to see Legs dancing on our screens again. Something worth staying up late for.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

CoffeeThing
Been a bit offline of late but did catch the 1981 repeats and loved seeing the girls on the telly again. As others have said, I would have preferred to go back to 1976 again.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

nearlydeadat50
There's a guy on YT who is currently posting some EinsFestival episodes from the early 70s (apologies if it's anyone on here!) I'd love for these to be shown on BBC4.

I'm guessing that they were probably wiped? Assuming that German TV still had copies could the BBC not say 'Oi, we want our shows back?"

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

VintageVideos
Actually all episodes shown by EinsFestival originated from the BBC archives. So, to answer your question, none of those episodes were wiped. The BBC has them all.

Re: THE 1981 REPEATS.

nearlydeadat50
They should some proper vintage episodes then...Yewtree permitting of course.
12