THE BIG QUIZ PART ONE

Right guys and gals, these are the regulations for the `Big Speed Quiz` on Sunday night.

1--This is the thread we will play the quiz on.

2--The quiz will start at 9pm Sunday night, the 18th of December. The questions have been set by me, but Sue as supplied me with 23 of them, which i have inserted into the quiz. I have done my best spread the questions to make it a nice balance. All the questions are about Pans People, Ruby Flipper and Legs & Co.

3--The quiz will contain 60 questions. It will be played in two halves. AT 9pm i will start asking the first set of 30 questions, then at 9.45pm we will have a 15 minute break, basically in order for me to add the scores up. The quiz will re-start at 10pm when i will start on the last 30 question and finish at 10.45pm, the results will be announced at 11pm or before.

4--At 9pm, you will see on your screen the first set of 2 questions. Then at 9.03pm the next set of 2 questions, and so on and so on. Each set of questions will be posted by me in exactly 3 minute intervals.

5--When you see the questions, just answer them as quick as you can. You can either answer them seperatly in two posts, or both together in one post. If you only know the answer to one of the questions, then just answer that one. Remember you only have 3 minutes to answer, any posts past that time will be not accepted for that set of two questions.

6--Your first answers are the only ones i can accept, no post ammending is allowed.

7--Where i have put ("need both"), it means theres two answers to one question, so obviously you need to get both parts right to attain any points.

8--The scoring system is as follows---

Six points for the first fastest answer, 4 points for the 2nd fastest, 3 points for the 3rd fastest, 2 points for the 4th fastest, 1 point for the 5th fastest.
   Remember this is for only one of the questions you will see, if for example you are fastest on both sets of questions you will be awarded 12 points. If for example you are 2nd fastest on one question and 4th fastest on the other you will get 6 points (4 and 2). I know it sounds complicated, but dont worry, i will handle all the scoring.

9--**IMPORTANT** Remember its a speed quiz, so in order to stand a chance, you will need to keep refreshing. You wont have to be doing this all night, just on the 3 minute marks, ie--9.00,9.03,9.06,9.09 and so on. I will endevour to post on the alloted time.

Im hoping to get quite a few new players to the quiz, i think you guys might find it helpful if you visited some of our older quizzes weve already had on the forum in order that you can get the feel of how we do things on the quiz. The one thing you will find is its played in good humour, and winning the thing isnt that important. So long as we have fun, i will be happy. If any new players are still unsure of anything, just post on here and i will help you.

***ALL WELCOME TO PLAY*******ALL WELCOME TO PLAY*******ALL WELCOME TO PLAY***

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

1 hour, 55 minutes to go. I hope all our friends who said their going to play, actually do. Be so cool to see you all.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

BeautifulBabs
thanks for briefing ryan see you later
testing testing 1 2 3

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

BeautifulBabs
Ryan
just say if your time plan does not go to plan no worries
everyone participating will appreciate your time and effort
and if you are to make way for bodger quizmasters in future such as myself then maybe not so bad if a few gliches !

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Hi BB, it should go like clockwork ( he says fingers crossed ) but like i say, anybody wanting to have a go at being a future quizmaster is more than welcome.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Checking in for the quiz... hope it's an enjoyable evening for everyone.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Great stuff, so many first time players like Col. Your a bit early mate, but please be ready at 9.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Kace
so were the bloody quiz
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Sue Menhenick

      Hello Ryan.... how are you ? Are we ready for some fun and games in just under half an hour ?!

                                                             Sue.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

PattiforPM
OMG Sue's green light!!!!!!

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Hi Sue, yes im looking foward to this. Should be awesome.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

REMEMBER ALL NEW PLAYERS, REFRESHING AT 3 MINUTE INTERVALS IS THE KEY TO PLAYING THIS THING. GOOD LUCK

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Kace
well im gona win lol. wots the prize? xx
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Right im just to to say a little prayer to the Nabble gods, ask them to be kind and smile down on us.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Sue Menhenick

       Hello PattiforPM.....good to "meet"(?) you......please take it easy...we cant have the only doctor in the house
       hyperventilating so early in the evening !!!!
                                                                     Sue.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

If it's a night out with Sue can I have it if you win Kace and I'll talk to Justin Bieber for you: he comes from Stratford only 20miles from here

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Sorry Sue I'll try to tone it down.  Great to see you on here though.

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Kace
lol p4pm yeah lol xx
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: THIS IS WHERE WE WILL PLAY THE SPEED QUIZ ON SUN NIGHT.

Sue Menhenick
  Hi Kace and Andy.....good to see you both made it ! Great positive attitude Kace (go girl !) and Andy may I say how dapper you look in your suit.....very James Bond !!
                                                                           Sue.
1234 ... 31