THE BIG QUIZ PART TWO

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

bucksby
doh! think I misread the question

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

down down

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Kace
thts not fair show u the way 2 go was num 1 n so was elvis way down x
ABLE WAS I ERE I SAW ELBA

XxXx

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Well it's either up or down??

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

space oddity

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Dug5y-02

45. I Feel Love - Donna Summer
Dug5y

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Sweet English chicks fan
  45.  Elvis Pressleys last one

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Young Mister Grace
That's just what I would have said.
You've all done vey well!

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Boogiebox
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

   Answer to Question 45--` I Feel Love`              by Donna Summer.

   Answer to Question 46-- `Down Down`                by Status Quo.

Question 47--"Here I Am, A Thorn Amoungst Six Roses", but which legs girl is holding the large post card, and who is the last girl to be introduced ? (need both)

Question 48--Which dancer and the creature she plays, is the only one remaining in a verticle postion at the end of the Legs & Co dance to `Jazz Carnival` (need both) ?

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

don't think it was promised land secf !

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Legs
45. manhatten transfer chanson damour?

46. pass
lovely legs

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Patti my Love Bird (Bird of Paradise actuallY)

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Angie
Q47, Lulu holding the post card??? Patti????

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

47. Lulu with the postcard, Pauline last to be introduced

48. Patti the Bird of Paradise

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

bucksby
lulu