THE BIG QUIZ PART TWO

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Who's That Hurll
patti bird

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Boogiebox
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Lulu and Rosie

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Dug5y-02

47 - Lulu & Pauline
Dug5y

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Angie
Q48, Bird of Paradise????

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

lulu then pauline

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Sweet English chicks fan
 a.  Patti

 b.  Pauline

 48.  Gill, a timber wolf

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Legs
47. think lulu holding postcard and pauline last to be introduced

48 patti bird of paradise
lovely legs

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

It's not a bad course to opt for BB

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Young Mister Grace
Nope. Stuck. Duh.
You've all done vey well!

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

   Answer to Question 47--Lulu and Pauline.

   Answer to Question 48--Patti, Bird of Paradise.

Question 49--In which Ruby Flipper dance, did they portray the ups and downs of a family from a beleagured mothers perspective ?

Question 50--In which dance did Pans People recieve their marching orders, according to TOTPs host Noel Edmonds ?

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Boogiebox
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.