THE BIG QUIZ PART TWO

52 DLT
lovely legs

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Andy
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Young Mister Grace
I used to worry that I spent too much of my time on OFTD, but clearly from my rubbish score so far, I've nothing to worry about.
You've all done vey well!

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

Sue Menhenick

  Come back Mishmash...dont desert us just yet !
                                                                         Sue.

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

   Answer to Question 51--`Razzamatazz`         by Quincy Jones.

   Answer to Question 52--Dave Lee Travis.

Question 53--Cherry makes her first appearence for Pans People on the last TOTPs show of 1972, dancing to which song ?

Question 54--Lee Ward made her final Pans People performance dancing to which song in 1976 ?

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD

PattiforPM
Without you

Re: NEW QUIZ THREAD