THE GRAND FINAL - Your favourite UK number 1 single.

THE GRAND FINAL - Your favourite UK number 1 single.

After 8 months we now come to the culmination of our polls in which we have voted for our favourite UK number 1 single. As im sure you all know, we have elected our yearly winners between 1960 & 1989. In each of those three decades we then voted for our decadly favourites. This leaves the three choices below. Your task now is to vote for your overall favourite using the Nabble poll below. This poll will remain open for four days and end Friday at 7.45pm.

Vote for one of these three as your overall favourite.
This poll is closed.
This poll ended on .

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Took me about half a second to decide, but for some this will im sure present quite a dilemma.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Gorgeous Daze
It's like a Utopian General Election, all three parties eminently supportable.

I've voted, but I'll be pretty much equally pleased to see any of them win.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Rosie'sNumberOneFan
Straightforward choice really, although all are worthy contenders.
When Rosie flares her nostrils

I go weak!

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

CoffeeThing
Will be an interesting result. I suspect that I've voted for the third favourite but let's see.
This week, I are be mostly too warm

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

PattiforPM
Easy for me too but I too like all three

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Doc
Easy choice.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

AC/PD
Every 1's a winner, baby.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Everything'sRosie
Hard decision as I've voted for all three in previous polls, both in years and decades. However, one has a metaphysical magic about it which reaches me on a deeper level.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

The Rubberband Man
I’ve never voted for the 1960’s winner, and it’s not getting a vote from me now. So it's between the 70’s and 80’s contenders, and my vote goes to the record that gets my highest acclamation.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Old Grey Whistler
I have voted for the song that will finish second.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

PattiforPM
I think I have too

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

AC/PD
I'm also getting those vibes.

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

VintageVideos
What will happen if we all vote for the song that will finish second!

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

   The final three. Who will win? Which is seemingly everyone's choice to be second? Who will finish as tail-end Charlies?
 All will be revealed very soon. Of the three selections, one I am ambivalent over, one I like but not too greatly, and one I think is almost the best popular music record ever released. Which is which? I have made my choice and I wish the record every success. For a clue- does the word 'Semaphore' help?

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Doc
Hanway2 wrote
For a clue- does the word 'Semaphore' help?
It does if it goes with Monty Python!

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Hanway2
  No comment! Until after the result of the poll is announced!

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

Gorgeous Daze
I was also of the thinking I'd voted for the runner-up...

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

mojo2007
yet again I do not seem to get a vote registered.  Not to worry my own choice was not in the trio,  I wonder about the age of people who vote for each number. I was caught out today, found myself enjoying Cliff singing Move it.
mojo

Re: THE GRAND FINAL - Vote here for our favourite UK number 1 single.

mojo2007 wrote
yet again I do not seem to get a vote registered.
If you are logged-in and hit the VOTE button, then your vote will have counted. If you are unsure, then try voting again. Place your cursor arrow/pointing finger over the choices and VOTE button. If your initial vote was successful, then this time you will find the arrow disappear and no choices can be selected.