THE SHUFFLE -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

**(DOTD selections/comments only, thanks)**
THE SHUFFLE -- 6 Dancers  Van McCoy
19/05/77  Dancers - Gill,Lulu,Patti,Pauline,Rosie,Sue
A link to the dance -- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTzP8W5Buho
Could build a case for all six here, guess the ones on the right of the screen stand more of a chance of being selected. But im going for one on the left of screen, its `Sue` for me.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Gorgeous Daze
Sue for me too. But they're all good in imparting the light summery mood of the music.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Sue

For her leadership during the routine, showing, not just Lulu, this time around, but now also four additional dancers.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

There truly is only a hairbreadth's difference here but my eyes are so powerfully drawn to La Hammond in those HTs and I swear she gives me a personal smile and hence I am powerless in the presence of such magnetism. DotD Patti

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Perfect pairings all round.

My choice for dancer of the day: Pauline - of the four fresher faces to the routine, she impresses me most.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

VintageVideos
Sue

... for those enchanting smiles

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Sue... in HT's... no doubt about it!

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Old Bill
Toughie!! They're all on super shuffling form here, and it's impossible to put a fag-paper between those HTs...

Lulu and Rosie are particularly eye-catching, but Sue just grabs it a by a nose. Aided muchly by the camera man giving her as near to a solo as we get. Always nice for an excuse to watch this one again. And again... and again...
Jeremiah 31:13
Stu

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Stu
Pauline

Stuey

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Who's That Hurll
Rosie.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Doc
Despite being stuck at the back I'm choosing Rosie for dotd.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Adorable Gillusion
DOTD...Lulu

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Old Grey Whistler
Sue probably gets the most camera time and uses it to good effect, thoroughly deserving my vote for DOTD.

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Lookmacinanger
Lulu, shuffling never looked so cute

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Angie
For her 'bobbing' hair:

DOTD: Lulu

Re: The Shuffle -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

Mikey
Sue, for leading the way on both versions

Re: THE SHUFFLE -- 6 Dancers (DOTD)

The Dotd goes to Sue.